Nordstrom Last Chance

Anyone ever been to "Last Chance" the return store for Neimann Marcus?  I head in and to my disbelief I find a pair of Gucci kicks I really have been wanting for $49.  So I pick up the shoe and cant find the other one.  I search that store for at least an hour with help and cant find the matching shoe.  Do you think an employee hid the other one so he can purchase it at the end of his shift? Was it stolen (Who steals one shoe)?  What's your guess on what happened.. I COULDA CRIED!

Anyone ever been to "Last Chance" the return store for Neimann Marcus?  I head in and to my disbelief I find a pair of Gucci kicks I really have been wanting for $49.  So I pick up the shoe and cant find the other one.  I search that store for at least an hour with help and cant find the matching shoe.  Do you think an employee hid the other one so he can purchase it at the end of his shift? Was it stolen (Who steals one shoe)?  What's your guess on what happened.. I COULDA CRIED!

If it's anything like Nordstrom Rack, you have to ask for the matching shoe.
Why didn't you just ask one of the associates?

If it's anything like Nordstrom Rack, you have to ask for the matching shoe.
Why didn't you just ask one of the associates?

THis board seems to be full of insight on fashion and I was looking for an inside scoop I might be missing. You need to relax young buck.

THis board seems to be full of insight on fashion and I was looking for an inside scoop I might be missing. You need to relax young buck.

Nordstrom Last Chance gets returns from Neiman Marcus?
Do you mean Neiman Marcus Last Call, NM's outlet store?

And maybe the shoe is that price because there isn't a matching pair.
laugh.gif

Nordstrom Last Chance gets returns from Neiman Marcus?
Do you mean Neiman Marcus Last Call, NM's outlet store?

And maybe the shoe is that price because there isn't a matching pair.
laugh.gif

i mean if you're gonna come asking for help at least have the name of the store right. mixing up two department stores
30t6p3b.gif

i mean if you're gonna come asking for help at least have the name of the store right. mixing up two department stores
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

What an awful awful thing I did. I said the wrong name. Jeezus people, who cares?

Well there's a difference...Nordstrom Rack or Neiman Marcus Last Call? You have to ask for the other shoe at Nordstrom

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

What an awful awful thing I did. I said the wrong name. Jeezus people, who cares?

Well there's a difference...Nordstrom Rack or Neiman Marcus Last Call? You have to ask for the other shoe at Nordstrom

It was the Last Call place. All I was trying to do is see if anyone had any insight cause there is a lot of fashion knowledge on this board. We have one guy calling me out cause I mistakenly said "Chance" instead of "Call", then another dude who the majority of his posts are on Dungeons and Dragons. This place always seemed like a collection of cool people but I guess we have a few with there panties in a bind... including keepsdasneaks.

It was the Last Call place. All I was trying to do is see if anyone had any insight cause there is a lot of fashion knowledge on this board. We have one guy calling me out cause I mistakenly said "Chance" instead of "Call", then another dude who the majority of his posts are on Dungeons and Dragons. This place always seemed like a collection of cool people but I guess we have a few with there panties in a bind... including keepsdasneaks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mad emotional.. RFX was asking you which one for a reason, as there is a difference between the 2 stores you mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom