Nordstroms Rack @ Howard Hughes Prom. Jordan event Oct. 17th

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Looks like a bunch of true flights in multiple colorways. Fusion 3, F5, F6, F9 in multiple colorways. XX3 lows, and a few scattered size CDP 2/21.

Looks like the few "gems" are gonna be gone as soon as the open. They might get another shipment tomorrow though.
I should know what to expect by tomorrow evening. As soon as I know, I'll post.
PEACE
Thanks for the update. I was thinking about going but doesn't look like the inventory is worth waking up early and driving an hour and a half.I hope there's better stuff being shipped.

can someone let me know if Oakridge has the white and red fusion 9's in a size 11??????? thanks in advance

Any new updates on the inventory? I want to go but want to make sure it's worth my trip. I'm not messing with any fusions or 6 rings crap.

What's good NT,

Looks like mostly fusions and hybrids. I wouldn't head over if you're hoping for any actual heat. Whomever gets there first might get some decentstuff, but it's SOL for the rest of us most likely.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

What's good NT,

Looks like mostly fusions and hybrids. I wouldn't head over if you're hoping for any actual heat. Whomever gets there first might get some decent stuff, but it's SOL for the rest of us most likely.
Yea not worth the drive. Thanks for the update

Oakridge had alot of good stuff and it was taken so quickly it was ridiculous ! i know i seen some of you guys there alot of sneakerheads there and allphilipinos which means all my size it was a battle out there
mad.gif

might head over too...is it packed? i wear a small size (8.5-9) so i hope theres things left over for me

It waznt tha packed I got a pair of cdp 2 for $49.90 they had one pair of cdp 11/12 $49.90 for each pair size 15

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

It waznt tha packed I got a pair of cdp 2 for $49.90 they had one pair of cdp 11/12 $49.90 for each pair size 15

yea those were the first ones gone

about 20 people were there 40 minutes before it opened.

some missing pairs.

I scored some cdp xx1s for $50. There is a pair of xx1s in a 13 and tons of white xx3 lows and a few true flights

Originally Posted by inglewooood
Not bad, I was expecting nothing but JB inventory because of this thread.

I'll swing by and scoop up those Vandals whenever I'm free and in the area. No sleep lost over it, though.

Back
Top Bottom