Nordstroms Rack @ Howard Hughes Prom. Jordan event Oct. 17th

i was dissapointed.went to the oakridge mall here in san jose.there was nothing but a shaq size AJ 2009 and size 15-17 jordan 1 phats and a little bit of teamjordans.

My friend went to NR in Oakridge the other day and he said that he asked an employee about the Jordans and the guy replied "A gentleman came in and boughtour whole Jordan inventory." I guess they came in on Thursday. I came up on some Vault Vans though, nothing too special. I saw a few team Jordans &those Prom Pack 1's but that's it.

I heard a lot of employees at Oakridge bought shoes on the Wednesday prior to their grand opening when they had a presale for employees.

I was there around 10:30 am. The guy working there (in the white jordan jumpsuit) mentioned the same regarding the 11/12s. He mentioned they had a couple. SomeJordan Trainers, Olympias, XX3 lows in white/blue and white/red. I wanted a pair of the II's but I was too late. I did happen to pick up a pair of the XX3lows in white.blue for $50. Not bad but not the greatest either.

Thanks for the heads up re. the sale anyway. Much appreciated.

Things have been a lil hectic lately and i finally got time to post, I made it there yesterday around 9 am, maybe 5 other people there. Probably no morethan 15 people when the doors opened. Luckily I was able to get 2 CDP 2's size 10.5 and 12, and 2 CDP 21's size 9.5 and 10. I gotta thank one NTer forone of the 2's and one of the 21's. Not a whole lot of heat but definitely worth going for 50$ a pair. O and for those who went, I was the one wearingthe cement 3's
happy.gif

SSgochin your welcome my dude! im glad you let me take the 9.5 in that retro 2! i coulda copped that 11/12 pack too...i shoulda did it!!! lol it was prettydope being there. wish there were more heat! kinda upset that employees came up on the 11/12's that were in the back. oh well

Can anyone hook it up with a 10.5 in the white and red II????????? I live in the Bay so i can meet to pick up

The employees didn't get the 11/12 packs that were in the back as far as I know. The remainder of the inventory once processed hit the sales floor laterthat day. Actually, a bunch of other stuff hit the floor late Sat early Sun. It's all gone though. I was told a bunch of heads came back throughout theweekend.

astroox805, good looking out man. Where u from?

jupitersam, i have a 10.5. PM me with an offer

nice, u made a little drive to get there, i'm glad u didn't leave empty handed. I'm in Westlake/Thousand Oaks area.

SSgochin, u better not sell each pair for over 70 shipped. no one likes a re seller. especially those who buy multiple to re sell just to make a profit

^
I drove much farther than u had to for this event to buy some shoes and they r all my size minus the 12, which i picked up for someone who i thought would wantthem but didnt. If i don't get what i feel they are worth i'm keeping them, i'm just putting them out there to see if anyone wants them more than Ido. There is nothing wrong with trying to recoup some of my other costs, IE gas and time. Since you took the time just to single me out, i hope u have totime to call out every other person on NT that does this.

Back
Top Bottom