not to gas ninjahood but french montana got the hottest track in the streets

From rapping in front of a grimy stash house with Mazaradi Fox to an upcoming song with Miley Cyrus. Man
laugh.gif
That come up
smokin.gif
and NT was frontin on da homie EVERY DAMN STEP OF DA WAY....
mean.gif
laugh.gif

still remember when pop that drop certain cats was trying to front on that record with a straight face.....
do you know dude personally?

You seem to have alot of emotional involvement in other peoples opinions of French....

[quote name="malikdagoat" url="/t/547597/not-to-gas-ninjahood-but-french-montana-got-the-hottest-track-in-the-streets/150#post_18760594"]You do know there's such things as Afro-Arabs right?...
yea but french is 100 arab tho, he is a n**** but hes not black[/quote]

If your born in Africa, raised in the hood, and live an urban lifestyle your black.

No hes a n****, hes not black theirs a difference, fat joe is a n****, v nasty is a n****, theyre a product of their environment but theyre not technically black,

I feel sorry for your children

Lol im just sayin dont catch feelings when a non black says the n-word because you got one of the hottest rappers who isnt black saying it in every rap, but v-nasty and khaled was getting critcized for it, but i guess " oh hes from africa" he gets a pass smh

^^^Yea but thats why too short and the bay stood behind her because they know how she was raised, im pretty sure em says the n-word behind the scenes being around blacks most of his life, you dont have to be black to be a n**** word to chris rock

LOL......doing a song with Miley Cyrus in her current ratchet phase is NOT a come up. Also you dudes would let anybody call you the n word if they paid you enough......or probably for free these days. Bunch of clowns.

LOL......doing a song with Miley Cyrus in her current ratchet phase is NOT a come up. Also you dudes would let anybody call you the n word if they paid you enough......or probably for free these days. Bunch of clowns.

Fools would let somebody call they own mama a b-word because "that's how that person was raised." :lol:

^^^Yea but thats why too short and the bay stood behind her because they know how she was raised, im pretty sure em says the n-word behind the scenes being around blacks most of his life, you dont have to be black to be a n**** word to chris rock

So much wrong with this post. :lol:

It's pointless to say Em says it behind closed doors when the fact is you don't know. Em knows he would look like a clown if he used it in his music. Everything about v nasty and kreyshawn screams "I'm a clown and I'm trying too hard". That's why Em is so respected, cuz he never came off like he was trying to fit in.

Miley was probably inspired by those 2 chicks :lol:. I doubt she'll say the N word though. She seems a lot smarter than those broads.

All im saying is if your gonna give an arab a pass to say the n word because he grew up around blacks, you gotta give the same pass to whites,asians etc. who grew up the same way, as long as its not on some riley cooper ish

i bet 80% of his fans dont even know that he isnt black, you tell them he isnt, they'll say hes from africa, lol simple minded ppl

LOL......doing a song with Miley Cyrus in her current ratchet phase is NOT a come up.
Yes it is, it will get French into white people party playlists, possibly award show/PPV event theme music royalties, not to mention extending the song's overall shelf life, and likely introducing the song to white america

Don't let that twerking **** fool you, Miley Cyrus is a good look for French . . . that fanbase is strong, what was that record she broke a few days ago? like 100,000,000 views in 3 days on YouTube or Vevo . . .
All im saying is if your gonna give an arab a pass to say the n word because he grew up around blacks, you gotta give the same pass to whites,asians etc. who grew up the same way, as long as its not on some riley cooper ish

i bet 80% of his fans dont even know that he isnt black, you tell them he isnt, they'll say hes from africa, lol simple minded ppl
I thought he was hispanic in some way

Back
Top Bottom