"November Rain" SB release date?

They won't ship until may? W T F...

Oh and Nike needs to drop the entire dunk mid concept.
Love is...23 years in the making

picked mine up today for $99...i like them, they're nice and simple (minus the patent leather lol). can't go wrong w/ a well-timed tribute shoe. plus you can shred in em!

I did not get the November Rain dunks for 25 i got the Boarder Blue dunks that zoom air panda was asking about for 25 at ccs.com. I wish i could get the November Rain dunks for $25. LOL

seriously, these are really underrated.
i don't get all the hate.
it has nice and simple color placement.
better than most recent SB releases ive seen.
Banned SN: Panda31893

Karmaloop 20% OFF code: CO15962​

all the newer SB's look soo ugly.
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

:x
sick.gif
mids

@#%$ new sbs spend your money on some ogs
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MY boarder blue order was CANCELLLLED!!!!!!!

ahh, w/e., too good to be true anyways. |I
tired.gif
Karmaloop 20% OFF code: CO15962​

If it said Jordan on these you'd all be skeeting all over the place. I don't understand all the hate. It's a simple colour scheme that has been used on other successfull shoes.

UNDERRATED indeed but Im glad cause they wont be too hard for me to cop.. these are gonna be nice and clean..
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN, EVA MENDEZ, MELISSA MARIE, KERRY WASHINGTON, LAUREN CONRAD, BEYONCE, KATE BECKINSALE, CIARA, DANIA RAMIREZ, HAYDEN PANETTIERE, NELLY FURTADO, DIANA HERNANDEZ, ROCSI​

Is retail on these 99?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

i picked up a pair from my local shop today and they are really comfortable. Oh, and the suggested retail on the box said $90

i'm not feelin the color ways..
" Yeah you shinin but the only thing you're leavin out...

You're a candle in the sun - that **** don't even out. "

I don't really mind the fact that they're mids. But they should have made the toe grey instead of white. They would also look better with black laces.

I'll probably end up passing on these but hopefully they'll be still around next month.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom