November Wrestling Thread 2021

“At one point, Fightful was told there was "never a true creative endgame for that story" that went on six months.”

“Let it play out!!”

:lol: @ Giving someone a garbage gimmick and getting mad at them for not messing with it.

#YallsCOmpany

man I wonder if hes been drunk all this time while wrestling. he be hella mean to the crowd shoving them and cussing at them

Watching that Dark Side Of The Ring about "The Steroid Trials" last week had me remembering what I thought about Hulk Hogan and steroids for so many years now.

Yes, steroids caused a lot of relevant names in wrestling to die somewhat young because they're an unnatural way to get massive.

But being able to survive after abusing them isn't salvation either because there are side effects. Hogan is a perfect example. He lost all the hair on the top of his head that made him look like a Kung Fu master in conjunction with his mustache. He looks a couple decades older than his age, but I think that divorce he went through in the late 2000s amplified that as well. He's still big, but his mass looks undefined and saggy without steroids.

He basically looks like 💩 after he got off them.

Last edited:
got damn danhausen broke his tibia and fibula. gonna be out for a while.
20211102_222206.jpg

Damn hopefully Mox gets the helps he needs.

Haven't been keeping up with my AEWs but it seemed like it was setting up as Mox vs. Da Aberdeen Dragon at the PPV for the next shot at the AEW championship.

Wonder what they do from here?

Is CM Phil still listless in AEW? Pandering to the crowd and doing "commentary" on Rampage? danger style danger style

And EYE thought y'all were joking when y'all said the Sikoa dude was the Usos' brother.

they should have andrade take mox place but they will probably just give cassidy a bye and have him face bryan

should have andrade beat cassidy then face bryan at the ppv

but watch them have cody beat andrade.

bruh if cody beats andrade i might have to take a hiatus watching aew.

Yeah, it went downhill for Hogan's wrestling career once he started looking mixed with Chinese, which eventually made him look like an 80-year-old Kung Fu master as I've reiterated many times previously.

He began looking like a Kung Fu master at 1992 Royal Rumble when Sid threw him out of the ring. I actually liked the aftermath after he got eliminated when he displayed extreme histrionics with being a sore loser, especially when he looked at the crowd for support. He was so pissed off when he got eliminated! The funniest part of that aftermath was when he pulled on Sid's arm from outside of the ring to get him eliminated. Ric Flair got a nice assist with that one. 😆

Hogan completely looked like a Kung Fu master by the time he sold out to WCW in 1994 to maintain his ego and camera hogging habits.

Back
Top Bottom