NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

dudes really stunting on 6 pairs in the back of an old pick up truck. 
laugh.gif
old pickup eh?

yet again the intrawebs fails you....

PS To the mod who deleted my pic....please act more respectable as you're in a position of administration.... saltiness should be way below you....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Saltiness naw, grabbed a pair on original release n flipped for much less than what everyone else was asking. Shoes are *** ugly to me....

Saltiness naw, grabbed a pair on original release n flipped for much less than what everyone else was asking. Shoes are *** ugly to me....
roll.gif

you know that I got three people pairs for retail on release day as well.....

yet still felt the need to delete my post....also not selling any of those in that pic either way.....
mean.gif

You can :rofl: and :smh: all you want... Still against the rules to post pics like that.

Keep being salty and I can do what I could've done and just hit the suspend button. Makes no difference to me.

You can
roll.gif
and
mean.gif
all you want... Still against the rules to post pics like that.

Keep being salty and I can do what I could've done and just hit the suspend button. Makes no difference to me.
really? didn't see that rule. I will go back over them now....

very disappointed at the suspension threat....

Glad you found it funny, I saw the pre edit.

No longer a threat. See you in a week :wink:

I was trying to get the Air Jordan Retro 1 Celtics and ended up with Barkley Posites instead.  Luck me!

nah the nickname bred is fairly new. within the past few years. we never called them that.

out of all the shoe shoes that restocked i only ended up getting the 2013's the ones i wanted when the pics first surfaced.

i had like 1000$ worth in my cart since most people didnt know what was going on, but these were the only ones that really caught my eye.

good luck guys.

out of all the shoe shoes that restocked i only ended up getting the 2013's the ones i wanted when the pics first surfaced.

i had like 1000$ worth in my cart since most people didnt know what was going on, but these were the only ones that really caught my eye.

good luck guys.
So you got the AFM 13? What size?

Last edited:
Guess afm and me were never meant to be together :lol: I for damn sure aint payin resell prices on em.

Back
Top Bottom