NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

I'd probably pay close to that if the opportunity was there... More than that, naw. I didn't pay that much for the og color retro, and those are waaay better. I like em more for the shoe, not all the hype stuff added. Even tho they're nice.

Guess afm and me were never meant to be together
laugh.gif
I for damn sure aint payin resell prices on em.
I got my AFM for $240 and I thought it wasn't bad at all. But resell price on ebay is crazy as hell
Yea, $240 def isn't bad at all. I sold a size 14 for $720 a couple weeks ago.

Yeah that's crazy... Most of the people buying them have probably never even heard of Air Force max before these dropped.

the area 72 hoodie, did they come in a size small? it shows as sold out on NDC. however when i check on ebay i see no smalls nor craigslist

the area 72 hoodie, did they come in a size small? it shows as sold out on NDC. however when i check on ebay i see no smalls nor craigslist
Area hoodie and tshirt never came in a size small. I believe medium is the smallest size they made

Last edited:
thanks, that kinda weird... are you guys 100% sure?

I asked Nike chat he gave me a weird answer so i dont know if it did or not

if anyone bought their area 72 hoodie from FTL or champs could u post up the UPC code its difference for each store.

i want to just stock locate just to make sure they never came in small

slept on these on the initial release and wasn't feelin them,  but caught the restock on NDC that random saturday morning.   god damn i love the barkely posite Area 72 version.   the detail on this shoe is amazing which i'm sure all who've copped know already.    can't wait to rock this kick this summer.   glad I copped

Someone is offering me DS Suns Foamposites + $30 cash for my DS Area 72 Barkleys, thoughts on if its a good trade?

Back
Top Bottom