NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

im feeling that area 72 hoodie but the kicks that go with the hoodie
sick.gif
. i might get it to match with some other kicks

Last edited:
Anyone else find the Air Force max to be extremely uncomfortable, wore them once and killed my feet I still feel the pain from Saturday. Thinking about selling they hurt so much. Maybe should have sized up to an 11

^^^ Absolutely! I can't wear mine for more than a couple hours, and I definately can't be doing any serious walking in them!!! They just feel so stiff. I've worn them about 10 times already and still feels like the first wear. My poor feet

I sold about 8 of these at 150+ a piece.
Anyone else find the Air Force max to be extremely uncomfortable, wore them once and killed my feet I still feel the pain from Saturday. Thinking about selling they hurt so much. Maybe should have sized up to an 11
^^^ Absolutely! I can't wear mine for more than a couple hours, and I definately can't be doing any serious walking in them!!! They just feel so stiff. I've worn them about 10 times already and still feels like the first wear. My poor feet
This is very disappointing. I was going to bring them out for a BBQ this weekend, but now I don't even want to.

Anyone else have comfort issues with them?

I'm not sure how, but I have a pretty mean scuff mark here and want to remove it as soon as possible if it is possible. Can someone assist or point me to the correct forum if this isn't the right posting place? Thanks

I'm not sure how, but I have a pretty mean scuff mark here and want to remove it as soon as possible if it is possible. Can someone assist or point me to the correct forum if this isn't the right posting place? Thanks
Damn, how did that happen?

I wear an 11 in most nikes and have an 11 in these. They fit me tts and while stiffer than most nikes they are pretty comfortable to me. Are yours tight?

I think this thread completely died. I'm pretty stoked that I scooped up the vandals ds for 55 last week.

Scooped up my Air Force Max yesterday for $220

They look sick in the pictures, but once you actually see the 3M and the glowing soles its so much sicker.

I think this thread completely died. I'm pretty stoked that I scooped up the vandals ds for 55 last week.
Saw a couple sizes of the vandals at my last trip to the outlets. 

$59 +30% off

Forgot all about those forces, those were my favorite out of all the non-sigs

Are these the only shoes you own?

oxox.

Nope! I have a pair of Bred 11s and a pair of Fire Red 4s. Used to have a pair of Raptor 7s but I ended up selling them because I realized I didn't like them as much/like how they fit on me.

Forgot to quote.

Surprise heads complained about the comfort of the AFMs. I think they fit fine for me. Wore them twice with no real issues. Def one of the better purchases for me this year.

Surprise heads complained about the comfort of the AFMs. I think they fit fine for me. Wore them twice with no real issues. Def one of the better purchases for me this year.
Picked up a second pair of AFMs (size 13) for $245 on ebay... This won't be retroed for a while.

Did you go for the AFM for $250?  Which size was it for?
sz 10

i did not go for it...i probably should though..these are special

i bought on release date and they were too small on my feet, nowhere near TTS...still mad at that

Back
Top Bottom