NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-sportswear-area-72-raygun-collection-3.jpg

tired.gif
   dissappointing in person to say the least
wow....... killed my boner

those af1's tho............ i stopped rocking af1's in the 7th grade but im gona have 2 cop those area 72s.... plz tell me they will be easier to cop than the bred 11s....

I will. If I manage to get ahold of a pair (of the Max's), I will def enjoy them. One thing about me that seems to be differen't from others, is I don't look for approval for what I cop. With that said, opinions, ********, etc.

I like glowing/space themed kicks (from the Yeezy 2s, to the original Galaxy release, and even older reflective and glowy themes from years prior). Just a cool concept. And agreed. It doesn't have anything to do with age. I was making light of what happens each and every time a new shoe with more colorful arrangements surface from Nike, and how those people use "age" or differences in newer culture versus their "own" from "back in the day" as to why most people connect or desire said releases.

It's quite entertaining, really.

Last edited:
The ASG Air Force Max will be copped I love the way the theme is excecuted through the shoe. These will be my 2013 Reto All-Star shoe just like the Nike flight Ones were my 2012 All-Star shoes. I also plan on picking the ASG Lebron X's and KD V's too.

I know! ;_; Now that the 2013 ASG colorway is on the horizon, previous colorways I was fancy too, and future ones will be forever tarnished, undesirable, and less valuable to the general public.

What is I 'gon do!

Last edited:
One thing about me that seems to be differen't from others, is I don't look for approval for what I cop...

Then, why bother firing the first shot at people who don't like these? Actions speak louder than words. ...If you have to say that you aren't looking for approval, you most likely are. Again, if you truly didn't care, why would it bother to the point that you had to make a crack at those who don't share your taste. Apathy is as apathy does.

BTW, us old heads have nothing against bright and colorful shoes, including AF1s

View media item 233087
View media item 233088
View media item 233089
View media item 233090

Last edited:
I know! ;_; Now that the 2013 ASG colorway is on the horizon, previous colorways I was fancy too, and future ones will be forever tarnished, undesirable, and less valuable to the general public.

What is I 'gon do!
You're doing too much right now.  

definitely gonna try to cop the blazers. maybe the barkleys as well. 2013 has been an expensive year for sneakerheads....

Just made an observation, and responded appropriately to replies to it. The internet, at it's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom