NT, Am I a Loser?

Yo NT, lately I've been evaluating myself and I think I'm a loser. Am I?

I....

am 23
live at home with my mom
unemployed
haven't had a gf since 04
listen to too much Ryan Adams and other depressing bands
don't have a car
turn away when others try to talk to me
walk with my head down all the time
have no confidence or self esteem

help me

Your getting there son. Good thing is that your only 23. You need to find a job, hustle, scheme whatever it takes to get you some income then head back toschool.

if you have to ask...
ohwell.gif

Do you think your a loser? You might have some loser ways, but doesnt make you a loser you can change if you want.

Yes
tired.gif
, unless you left out the part where you go to your basementeverynight to
work on a time machine you've been putting together.
pimp.gif

I have no money, so I can't go on a vacation. Im in school right now. If I don't mess up I'll get an AA in Liberal Arts in May 2010. Do you think Ihave a personality disorder?

Its all about your perspective, my dude...from most ppl's you might be, but if you don't think you a loser...um...

Kiddin, guy...you just need a solid kick in the %$$. Get yourself goin, get out and do something with your life besides tell NT how subpar your life is...

I think I have a personality disorder because I don't even like talking with members of my own family. If I see someone I know, I turn and walk away fromthem.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I think I have a personality disorder because I don't even like talking with members of my own family. If I see someone I know, I turn and walk away from them.

Man get yourself some Zoloft and stop livin so meekly...get ya +@*$ right, dude...go talk to a psychiatrist, NT will not help you here...unless your life is sobad it forced you into masochism and you a glutton for ridicule...just act like a man, k?

Damn son..Well the good news is you're still young.

It's not too late.
laugh.gif
but you're gonna need help.. Give MTV a ring.

well, this thread makes me feel better about myself

but seriously, you should see somebody about depression

remind me of my uncle...and that dude is a loser...

Just get some money in your pocket and save up

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

I have no money, so I can't go on a vacation. Im in school right now. If I don't mess up I'll get an AA in Liberal Arts in May 2010. Do you think I have a personality disorder?
Real talk son just say eff college and go learn a skill that you can turn into a career. College is not for everybody and is definitely not theonly means to success.

get a job dude. without 1 yes you are a loser, because you have the ability to work. you have no disabilities.

Back
Top Bottom