sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
QFT

2 be honest your not the only one smh.. im starting to feel like 1 now
@%$$* im 17 still have no gf like %$# this doesn't make any sense no gf when im fresh smh... fresh for nothing

I was on Ritalin and Prozac and after that I scored a job selling shoes but once I got off them I quit my job because I didn't feel like talking to peopleanymore.

get a job... work at the mall or something even. get a social life through work and get paid even if its small potatoes.

Originally Posted by chris steez

remind me of my uncle...and that dude is a loser...

Just get some money in your pocket and save up
roll.gif
...yeah man, just boss up and get some paper...find a cheapspot to move into...buy some things that make you happy...and save some money on the side while you're doing all that.

"Oh one day when you're looking back
You were young and man you were sad
When you're young you get sad
When your young you get sad, then you get high
Oh man "
pimp.gif

Take small steps to build confidence, literally keep your head up and remember that your life isn't as bad as the person next to you.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who listens to RA. But on another note $7.50 an hour for 15 hours a week isn't enough to pay rent anywhere.

Just wake up in the mornin' and turn ya swag on...and yeah, i'm being serious.
Here's some key points so you can be stuntin/pimpin or something alike...
50% of the game is confidence. If you have confidence the rest falls into place. Dont have confidence? Act like you do, it's all state of mind.
25% is getting out there and doing your thing AKA getting money, chores, daily activities, and just being successful.
25% is just do you. Ignore the people who are gonna hate and continue doing what you do.

think along these lines:
"You ain't feelin me, fine. It Cost you nothing, Pay me no mind"
"Developed at a young age, go after what pays"
"If I Can't Do It...It Can't Be Done"

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Yo NT, lately I've been evaluating myself and I think I'm a loser. Am I?

I....

am 23
live at home with my mom
unemployed
haven't had a gf since 04
listen to too much Ryan Adams and other depressing bands
don't have a car
turn away when others try to talk to me
walk with my head down all the time
have no confidence or self esteem

help me

I was saying "So?" in my head up until you got to that part

You need some kinda pick-me-up. Do something different.

The fact that you even asked and made this thread should tell you the answer.

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

2 be honest your not the only one smh.. im starting to feel like 1 now
@%$$* im 17 still have no gf like %$# this doesn't make any sense no gf when im fresh smh... fresh for nothing
Man one thing I've noticed is girls don't give a %!$* how fresh you are.
if your G is on point it doesn't really matter how you dress. Seen this so many times its not funny

If you really think you're a loser then you are one. You need to change your mindset my boy. There's people that live in much harsher conditions. Takeadvantage of whatever opportunity you may have.

dont be so harsh. your not a loser. you just need to open up and explore. get out of bed, get a job. that way you can communicate with people. unless yourgoing to turn into the dude from 40 year old virgin.

Def. need to stop walkin around with your head down, its like you dont even have respect for your own self. You needa start interacting with everything aroundyou and stop cavin in from everyone including your own family. Over time everything'll be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Yo NT, lately I've been evaluating myself and I think I'm a loser. Am I?

I....

am 23 - not too old, you have time to change
live at home with my mom - normal during these times
unemployed - see above
these 3 aren't 100% your fault, not neccesarily a loser cause of this

haven't had a gf since 04 - damn, have you at least been getting play though?

listen to too much Ryan Adams and other depressing bands -
don't have a car
turn away when others try to talk to me
walk with my head down all the time
have no confidence or self esteem

all the italicized text tells me that you are probably just depressed, and should seriously think about getting help

help me

edit: you are a loser only if you think you are a loser. You aren't a loser because of your current situation(the US is +$$%!+ right now)
It seems like you don't have goals/strive to be better though, that's where you are messing up. You sound like you are already defeated/giving up

edit-edit: are you ugly?(seriously)nh

Back
Top Bottom