NT, Am I a Loser?

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

You sound like you're depressed.. Go get a girl, even if she's ugly, it'll make you feel better...

wheredeydothatat?

are you in school?

EDIT: jus read a few pages back......at least your in school
ohwell.gif

I don't see anything particularly wrong about most of that except walking away from people and keeping your head down. There are a lot of unemployedcollege students out there.

I suggest you start working out since working out=anti depressant

nah dog, you good....I live at home, I'm 29 and have no intentions of leaving until I find a woman who lives on her own

roll.gif

whew that made me feel better.....im 18 got a job, car, senior in HS and fresh but can never find that girl.......someday man

Originally Posted by BishopDS

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

You sound like you're depressed.. Go get a girl, even if she's ugly, it'll make you feel better...

wheredeydothatat?
laugh.gif
I did that once, it gave me confidence, now I feel betterabout myself and nobody can bring me down, and I get way more girls now.. And they ain't ugly

You have socializing issue and it will kill your future. Maybe you are hiding something from other or is in denial of something. Most people get depressbecause of too much thoughts in their head. Just take a chill pill, relax. Set a goal, take one step at at time to achieve it. Go talk to your friends, family,strangers etc. The more you're open up, the more stuff will get off your head and you will start feeling better.

yo.... if you can identify your flaws then you straight LAZY.
piece of paper and a pen... do work buddy. make a plan to eliminate all of those negative perspectives

Originally Posted by the north west

you describe a good amount of people on here
Why you always got some slick +!** to say like the world owes you something? Bitter %%!.

Anyways, OP if you had to come to NT to ask, you probably are.

I wouldn't say you're a loser. Just go out and get a job, stay in school, try to be more personable with people, and see where that takes you. For me,the easiest way to get out of a "funk" is to spend time with people you care about, and that care about you. Try to make some honest, true friends,and I think you'll be in better spirits. Maybe you just haven't found someone that gets you?

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Yo NT, lately I've been evaluating myself and I think I'm a loser. Am I?

I....

am 23
live at home with my mom
unemployed
haven't had a gf since 04
listen to too much Ryan Adams and other depressing bands
don't have a car
turn away when others try to talk to me
walk with my head down all the time
have no confidence or self esteem

help me

Start with walking with your head up. The Universe and anyone in this world can only provide for you what you perceive yourself to be worthy of. Start withwalking like you have some sense and like you know where you are going. It starts with a couple of literal steps and then works its way into your life.

I hate people like you OP
Stop *$#%*ing and go do something instead
EVERYBODY has some sort of problem but a few,
such as yourself, just stop and $*$% yourselves over
by acting all depressed and @!%+ instead of trying to
actually do something to make your lives better

I didn't read anything, but if you asking virginal 14 year olds if you a loser then yeah fam you lost in the game we call life.

You sound like a Hikkikamori
Which means your a sheltered young man who has been traumatized in some way or form. Thus shutting yourself off from society and becoming a recluse.
You can either play this two ways I see. The first involves you as others have said getting some confidence and taking some steps to better your situation.Whether it be going out and finding a part-time job or maybe even striking up a conversation with an attractive young lady, Its all about building up yourconfidence. The second involves your mom letting this rut progress to the point where she is then forced to handle it on more aggressive terms. (ie kicking youout, forcing to work etc).

Honestly though your situation is not all that different from alot of other peoples situation your own age like myself. Its a rough economy out there and onlythe hungry and aggressive reap the benefits. Get out there!

1. Get some buns
2. Put your head up--just wake up and realize your not a loser...your still young
3. Get some buns
4. Finish school...and you need to socialize--life is about WHO YOU KNOW, not WHAT YOU KNOW
5. Smile.

i was on the same boat too. but i'm almost 22 now. just get a job, and everything will fall into place. MAIN THING IS don't worry about girls.

Im in the boat as you OP. For the longest time Ive felt like ++*!. I dont really like myself and wish I was someone different most of the time. And on top ofthat Im ugly and NS.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I try to take positive steps like communicating with others, but I have my set backs. I can have a great week, but one bad day of these negative thoughts in myhead will ruin everything and then Im back to that oh woe is me phase.

I think Im some sort of woman
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom