NT, Bed Bugs? Warning: Big Pics

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i went through a bed bug fiasco last summer at a relative's house in Manhattan...mad painful and itches so bad its unimaginable, i ended up going to the hospital. my feet and arms to my back were tore up!!!

i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy
Damn man I dont know whats worse.  Those bites or Those toes.

i went through a bed bug fiasco last summer at a relative's house in Manhattan...mad painful and itches so bad its unimaginable, i ended up going to the hospital. my feet and arms to my back were tore up!!!

Although bed bugs are annoying and gross, the fortunate thing is that they DO NOT carry or transmit any diseases.

On the other hand, with the first sight of bed bugs means *!** roaches are already well on their way.
*!** roaches can carry literally hundreds of diseases and simply transport them like a tiny little disease garbage truck.

Good luck on your pest-killing goals of 2011 my friends.

Although bed bugs are annoying and gross, the fortunate thing is that they DO NOT carry or transmit any diseases.

On the other hand, with the first sight of bed bugs means *!** roaches are already well on their way.
*!** roaches can carry literally hundreds of diseases and simply transport them like a tiny little disease garbage truck.

Good luck on your pest-killing goals of 2011 my friends.

best to get an experience Exterminator that deal with bed bugs... i had this issue a few years ago until we through out a bunk bed where the main source of bed bugs were but the money was well spent... it was over $500 but the guy came 3 times and did few rooms

best to get an experience Exterminator that deal with bed bugs... i had this issue a few years ago until we through out a bunk bed where the main source of bed bugs were but the money was well spent... it was over $500 but the guy came 3 times and did few rooms

RIP
Spoiler [+]
kill_it_with_fire_RE_When_memes_collide_s670x394_93334_RE_Maybe_The_Youngest_Active_Sharenator-s670x394-191672.jpg

Don't BS with this. My cousin over in Capitol Heights had them while I was staying for a weekend. He had blood on his sheets from where he had killed one or two after being bitten while sleeping. Them joints don't go away, his mattress all the way down to the boxspring had them, bed-frame too. He had to throw it all out and sprayed the room back to back for weeks. I threw away everything i had on while I was there. Had me paranoid, I told him I was never coming back.

Don't BS with this. My cousin over in Capitol Heights had them while I was staying for a weekend. He had blood on his sheets from where he had killed one or two after being bitten while sleeping. Them joints don't go away, his mattress all the way down to the boxspring had them, bed-frame too. He had to throw it all out and sprayed the room back to back for weeks. I threw away everything i had on while I was there. Had me paranoid, I told him I was never coming back.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

dude been squeezin in those kids sizes, toes been stuck together so long they startin to merge

Originally Posted by CreekShow

dude been squeezin in those kids sizes, toes been stuck together so long they startin to merge

EVen if you see one bed bug it's an infestation. Heres a tip to confirm if they are actually there. Cover the entire legs of your bed with vaseline before you go to bed. If they crawl on the legs they will get stuck to the vaseline and you will be able to spot them & know your room is infested. Call Exterminator to spray the place up(after you'ed washed all your sheets mattress covers and ) and Then Buy bed Bug Powder from ebay for extra protection. Form what I heard "bed Bug Powder" solves the problem completely if you use it they way the reccomend to.

EVen if you see one bed bug it's an infestation. Heres a tip to confirm if they are actually there. Cover the entire legs of your bed with vaseline before you go to bed. If they crawl on the legs they will get stuck to the vaseline and you will be able to spot them & know your room is infested. Call Exterminator to spray the place up(after you'ed washed all your sheets mattress covers and ) and Then Buy bed Bug Powder from ebay for extra protection. Form what I heard "bed Bug Powder" solves the problem completely if you use it they way the reccomend to.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

u gotta get rid of tha tentire bed. frame, matress and headboard.

ur gonna have to steam clean the cracks of the carpeting under the bed and by the wall near the bed.

check the lining corners of the bed if you see a buncha black dots, u have a huge infestation.

best you get rid of everythign thats been around, on, or near that bed
DO THIS NOW

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

u gotta get rid of tha tentire bed. frame, matress and headboard.

ur gonna have to steam clean the cracks of the carpeting under the bed and by the wall near the bed.

check the lining corners of the bed if you see a buncha black dots, u have a huge infestation.

best you get rid of everythign thats been around, on, or near that bed
DO THIS NOW

Back
Top Bottom