Primal Body, Primal Mind by Nora Gedgaudaus
Your Stomach by Jonathan Wright
Digestive Wellness by Elizabeth Lipski
175 Tips by Charles Poliquin
The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle

Currently reading:
Bounce by Matthew Syed
Normal Blood Test Scores Aren't Good Enough by Ellie Cullen

Reading On the Road. Read half of it a long while back, stopped and forgot a bit so I'm going back to the beginning.

I just started Manovationals by Brett and Kate Mckay. Looks
pimp.gif

And I'm gonna start Colonel Roosevelt during break.

Still haven't finished Inside Delta Force tho...
30t6p3b.gif

Just finished "God is Not Great" by Christopher Hitchens.  I'll finally be starting "The Book of Basketball" by Bill Simmons.

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Currently reading:

200px-OmnivoresDilemma_full.jpg

This book will change (or perhaps, ruin) the way you look at food.  Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to our food system and how our food is made and grown.  An insightful and important read to say the least.
I read this for my AP Environmental Science class. Good read, but didn't really change my food habits.

Halfway through 1491, for anyone interested in Culture, Anthropology, or Achaeology of the pre-Columbian Americas. Looking to cop 1493 as soon as I'm dopne with this one.

1491.jpg

Just started reading Ishmael by Daniel Quinn.

I am currently on an anti-civilization bender and let me tell you, it is blowing my mind.

Anyone ever thought about the fact that we are as domesticated as the animals that feed us and provide us companionship?

I've got a few to knock down at home before I move onto some of the interesting ones I see in here.

A Brave New World is next.

Originally Posted by prokid404

Going to pick these up sometime this weekend

1q84_murakami.jpg
Only the first 100 or so pages in but the foreshadowing and character development are pretty wicked. The plot progression is a thing of beauty as well.

Who are sme other great japanese authors?

Finished the Hunger Games.
Its a dope read. Plenty of action.
I'm on the second book 'Catching Fire' pretty good as well.
Really great series.
Still reading the Jobs Bio

told myself that in the new year that I will start reading more, glad i found this thread. Now the question is, where do I start? I know there's so many books out there to read. I'm pretty much open to anything.

any suggestions?

The alchemist.... seems to be a favorite.
The curiuos incident of the dog.in the night
The hunger games series is really dope.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

told myself that in the new year that I will start reading more, glad i found this thread. Now the question is, where do I start? I know there's so many books out there to read. I'm pretty much open to anything.

any suggestions?
Same here.  Bought a Kindle this past weekend.  Well worth the money.

Just started "Steve Jobs". Great read so far for those interested in technology.

Anyone have any recommendations on motivational/inspirational books (self-help or autobiographies) for a newly grad looking to start a career?

Just read Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson.

Pretty quick and easy read. Planning to read The Alchemist next.

Did the OG thread get shut down or lost? Don't see any of my posts and far too many ASoIaF readers here to be the one from pre-HBO

Back
Top Bottom