NT Calgary

Missed out on the Champs raffle for the 4's after getting my name drawn 3 straight times (6's, 13's and 11's). Went to Livestock website and timed the random release perfectly. I'm loving 2015 so far.

I hit the raffle at champs! First time coming through locally with them, then made a stop by Lexington Ave and impulsed bought the iciest pair of Motorsport 6's I've seen in some time. Also made a run down to Montana this week and brought back some 2014 releases I've been to lazy to go retrieve. DB8's, 2x GoF Pack and a pair of WTL's.

Needless to say, I'm in huge trouble with the wife lol

Super impressed with the 4's though. Rocking mine now and loving em!

Last edited:
What's up guys! I'm new to the forum, glad there is a section here for the Calgary members!

Once the 2015 release date is finalized, anyone know where we could possibly get the air max 90 infrared n the city? Did the 2014's drop in the city?

Last edited:
What's up guys! I'm new to the forum, glad there is a section here for the Calgary members!

Once the 2015 release date is finalized, anyone know where we could possibly get the air max 90 infrared n the city? Did the 2014's drop in the city?

Nice to have you here! The infrared AM90 will be available here no doubt.

Nice to have you here! The infrared AM90 will be available here no doubt.
Any idea what stores will be getting these??

Is it the usual Footlocker and Champs? I didn't think they would get limited releases other than Jordans and what not. 

Which locations tend to get more limited drops?? 

Sorry for all the questions, thanks guys! 

YYC!

I moved here about a year and half ago from Toronto. This is possibly the best city i lived in. I am happy there is a sneaker culture here as well. I never see anyone but the stores are always sold out with in an hour of release so i am guessing there are some sneaker heads here.

That con looks sick, will definetly try to make it out.

We should try a sneaker summit :nerd:

On another note, i have some 13s that are need of repair the midsole seperation is critical. PM me who ever can do that. thanks

Dude I just found out that one of the people at my workplace are friends with the owner of that shop. She mentioned it when I was talking about the 11's a couple of days ago. I think they're trying to get their friends to spread the word. She even said that she'll introduce me to him. Not getting my hopes up but I told her that'll be nice.

Might not be able to come to this. If the Pac/Mayweather fight is really on on the May 2nd then I'll be gone for the whole month. Dammit.
That is so sick a sbeaker expo in calgary man im gonna live there someday but for now im 45 min out of town

That is so sick a sbeaker expo in calgary man im gonna live there someday but for now im 45 min out of town
It's 260 incl. GST but I didn't get the 2nd pair. I just called Champs though and they said they still have 2 on size 11 so if you really want it I might have someone over there that can get it then just pay the shipping or do meet me up.

It's 260 incl. GST but I didn't get the 2nd pair. I just called Champs though and they said they still have 2 on size 11 so if you really want it I might have someone over there that can get it then just pay the shipping or do meet me up.

Repped for trying to oop local. Thanks

Thanks I'm going to calgary tomorrow i think, so i'll check then

Thanks I'm going to calgary tomorrow i think, so i'll check then
Give em a call before you go there because they're probably sold out. Same thing happened to the Black Infrared 6's last November. Didn't sell out right away but it was gone by the end of the day.

Give em a call before you go there because they're probably sold out. Same thing happened to the Black Infrared 6's last November. Didn't sell out right away but it was gone by the end of the day.
Found out im going on thursday so im not getting my hopes up i have an appointment anyway so

Went to champs and they had the jordan 10 BOB in my size I think I copped the last one so I'm pretty happy

hopefully that kd 7 elite that's dropping in April looks as good in person as the artist rendering looks like it will be sick love the grey with the hits of orange in the back

Nike need to put an outlet in or around Calgary like wtf there's one in Edmonton but that's a eff load of a way to travel just to see what the have on the racks

Anyone going out for the 10's next week?
I'm good til Georgetown 11's.
heard FTL already got the 11's 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wonder if there's going to be a lot of people who's going to cop 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

With airmax day coming up, anyone know where they would carry the infrareds in the city? I called footlocker Chinook, and the guy there said they don't usually get the infrareds... Not sure if that true or not? Anyone confirm?

This guy was asking 300 for a pair of carmines and 300 for black infared 6s. Is that price too high or should I cop

Back
Top Bottom