NT Calgary

Keep checking ndca. I saw a bunch of sizes pop up randomly on the weekend. This morning I saw a size 13 sitting there all morning. Could still be there.

Hey Guys,

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get some triple white ultraboosts in Calgary (or online for that matter. No ebay please). Apparently they're not that hard to get in the states anymore because of restocks....

Hey Guys,

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get some triple white ultraboosts in Calgary (or online for that matter. No ebay please). Apparently they're not that hard to get in the states anymore because of restocks....
Sometimes sportchek not chinook and south center can carry them vary rarely, if you get a good sales clerk he will tell you the day of the restock but they are completely random. So just keep your eyes open, hope this helps!

Anyone know where I can get some Oreo or white cement 4's at a reasonable price. I am also young so I can't drive down to the states unfortunately.

Hey Guys,

What size are u?

Anyone interested in Brandblack JC3 in size 8? I went down half size as recommended but its too snug for me its brand new just tried and wore around the house. $80.its the black with red sole. Im in Medical Hat.

Anyone interested in KD7 Elite "Rose Gold" in size 8.5? It also fits too snug. It's foamposite material so I doubt it will expand enough for me to wear it casually. Will be copping a 9.0.

How's the basketball shoe inventory at the Nike or adidas outlet at Cross Iron? I am interested in the Lebron 13 "Easter" or "Command Force" or KD 8, the White/Blue pair. If you seen those please let me know or take a snapshot of whats at the outlet and post. It's a 3HR trip for me to get there.

Moving out to Drumheller from Ontario.

How is the Nike Outlet at Iron Mills?

Any sneaker shops worth checking out in Calgary? Kixs?

I haven't been to Iron Mills since October and when I was there there wasn't much for basketball shoes in terms of the signature models.. pretty sad actually as its a 3 hour drive for me. I heard the Edmonton one is better.

Back
Top Bottom