NT code... The Code and Our Constitution Vol.: We Ain't Ordinary

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
After reading a few pages of soltheman's thread where someone apparently snitched, I came a across a post that highlighted a recent trend on NT... dudes not honoring the code.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

This is why we can't have nice things.

sad day.. dudes can't honor the code

Preamble:

It's time for us to come together as a community of reputable gentlemen and bring back the sense of camaraderie. What's missing from NT is an agreement. What do I mean? Well, we need a sort of contract... Some ground rules that go beyond the Mod's rules in order for us to feel truly safe and protected in here.

Before we sign a contract though, we need to agree on the terms and this is where The Code comes in. I propose an NT constitution that will be drafted, starting today, and will be honored by the men and few women of NT. I realize it's early in the morning and no one is reading this yet, but I'm going to bump this throughout the day, in hopes that people add to it and we can at least get this into people's minds.

I'll start...

Proposed Amendment 1.

For no reason or purpose beyond the realm of protecting children, incapacitated persons or elderly citizens, shall an NTer alert anyone outside of NT about what is going on in the confined walls of NT. NT shall remain nameless to those not initiated through customs and practices that have deemed a person trustworthy of accessing and using NT. NT users must NEVER bring an outsider into NT to witness a thread that she/he is being roasted in, talked about in or displayed, photographically in. If caught breaking this rule, the penalty will be a total loss of respect by your fellow NTers.

Please feel free to propose your own Amendments or adjust others submitted. In all seriousness, I think we need this.

OP you got wayyy too much time on your hand...

NT is no man's land...you should be scared to even post on this site.

This will never work. What repercussions can you impose on a person over the internet?
Sure you can ban them, but they'll be back the next month.

i respect what you are doin brolic
pimp.gif

i remember when folk on here were tom bot "the first rule of NT is to never speak of NT" ,i guess it went out the window
eyes.gif

i will sign lol ,but i talk about NT all the time with my brothers who all know of this site (one is a fellow poster the other 2 are lurkers
laugh.gif
)

does that break this constitution?

In no way, shape or form shall fellatio be an acceptable form of barter for any piece of Jordan apparel....(See NT vs Ohsnaps for reference)

good start brolic but you know these rules will be followed by few & broken by many

This site has turned to rated g from pg 13 biggest prob with nt is that the average age on here is like eleven teen

This ain't a gossip site full of litle girls; a man should not be roasting a broad unless he has nudes of said female. I will "snitch" if I see a FB pic posted and I don't like what is being said.  

Always thought the tap tap pull thing was some sex thing til I saw that video.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

P4L BTW

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Actually I don't. If only you knew... I was up a 3 something on the West Coast bc I'm usually busy for the rest of the day. Posting from work now in fact. I just thought we could establish some respect by everyone agreeing to a code. There has been so much snitching in here that dudes can't even post pics anymore.

Scared to post? Why? That attitude is a result of the behavior I'm hoping we can curtail.

If more people aren't feeling it than are, then I guess my idea is a waste.

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
roll.gif

P4L BTW

grin.gif
grin.gif

NT needs a code but too many new people come through for them to follow the code.

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
roll.gif

P4L BTW

grin.gif
grin.gif

NT needs a code but too many new people come through for them to follow the code.

Ehh to actually care about anything on nt u must have some serious issues.to me this is a place I come to get lulz by any means. I mean we're talking about pics here lulz. This isn't real life and people "" snitching"" on a forum shouldn't be a topic of discussion. It is what it is and take nt for what it is

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Actually I don't. If only you knew... I was up a 3 something on the West Coast bc I'm usually busy for the rest of the day. Posting from work now in fact. I just thought we could establish some respect by everyone agreeing to a code. There has been so much snitching in here that dudes can't even post pics anymore.

Scared to post? Why? That attitude is a result of the behavior I'm hoping we can curtail.

See now your making me feel bad.  I just want to point out that this joint code will only work on the few...there are too many j.h.s., h.s. kids that are finding out about this site and come here for the lulz only.  They have no regards towards any of us and won't uphold the "code".
Regular posters however...well...their just some grimey dudes on this site...

i was referring to the man code.. those unspoken rules that every man should KNOW and act in accordance with..

but this is an admirable attempt.. unfortunately, it will be hard to regulate and enforce.. maybe we should restrict the accessibility of NT by having a longer waiting period to join or stiffer penalties when ppl are discovered to have done something

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

See now your making me feel bad.  I just want to point out that this joint code will only work on the few...there are too many j.h.s., h.s. kids that are finding out about this site and come here for the lulz only.  They have no regards towards any of us and won't uphold the "code".
Regular posters however...well...their just some grimey dudes on this site...
I'm going to go ahead and defend the high school students on this one. Me being one, we really aren't that bad. I see all my NT brothers as virtual fam. We shouldn't need a constitution and just be able to go by the Bro Code.

Unfortunately, we do need one. Maybe we should propose this constitution to Meth and have it added on to the original rules as an extension or something like that. If someone breaks the code 3 times, they get IP banned.

This wuld help the community be better and filled with less ducktails.

Back
Top Bottom