NT College Grads Assemble

iamdavidrice

Banned
How much of the stuff you learned in college do you still remember and how much do you actually still use today? 

#@$. I'm David Rice

I still remember most of the big theories but I tend to forget the details. I think that's how it's supposed to be though, understanding the general theory is enough b/c if u ever need detailed info, you can find it use it easily.

I will be a grad in about 54 days. So i will be back in 2 months.

I remember bigger theories some specifics but I believe college is about mostly basics and growing socially.

I don't buy any of that "I learned how to think/socialize/drink" stuff, but I work in a field similar to my degree and sometimes have to write on subjects related to my coursework. (Econ degree, work in finance).

However, it's more useful when I'm pondering who to vote for/my stances on government policy.

not to thread jack...

but how's life after undergrad??

seems like there's gonna be less yambs around...

and it'll be harder to attain..

frown.gif
frown.gif

Ricky: idk bout less yambs but def wayyy less free time during the work week if u you get a 9 to 5 smh...

weekends tho, u can party like in college or more if u want... grown chicks like to get loose any chance they get
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid93

any computer science grads?

im majoring, hard major imo, hope the job outlook is promising

I was lucky enough to have labs damn near every semester for the part-time lab work I do now. (micro/bio)

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

I don't buy any of that "I learned how to think/socialize/drink" stuff, but I work in a field similar to my degree and sometimes have to write on subjects related to my coursework. (Econ degree, work in finance).

However, it's more useful when I'm pondering who to vote for/my stances on government policy.
about to graduate in May any advice on how to land a job in finance (i am a finance major).
I want to become a financial analyst, any advice on how a can land a job.

Back
Top Bottom