NT Confessions 2009

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

It's 2 of us in the office....and the girls don't have no visitation....thus I am bored....

Edit: And I know you aint talking...u jumped from 192 to 270 posts in less than 2 days
tongue.gif
really tho.... you tryna go...
i thought you loved me dawg
frown.gif

and its not my fault NT is full of stuff i like to comment on ...
*reneges friendship*

I honestly think Sam Bradford was better than any QB in the NFL Draft this year. But i'm glad he didn't leave.

-I've finallly decided to pledge a fraternity I've been wanting to do for 2 years but secretly i wanted to pledge/start a new frat myself unbeknown tomy homies
-I'm still in love with a girl im sure does not love me the same anymore
-Sometimes i feel like after im done (if i finish) pledging i just wanna drop out of school
-I've alienated myself from the skool i go to because people are too fake and think that "university" life makes them holier than thou
- 2 month drough but i rather be in a relationship than to mess with a jumpoff
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

-I've finallly decided to pledge a fraternity I've been wanting to do for 2 years but secretly i wanted to pledge/start a new frat myself unbeknown to my homies
-Sometimes i feel like after im done (if i finish) pledging i just wanna drop out of school
-I've alienated myself from the skool i go to because people are too fake and think that "university" life makes them holier than thou
frown.gif
eyes.gif
you'll finish... my bf just went over... just keep pushing forward
smile.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

-I've finallly decided to pledge a fraternity I've been wanting to do for 2 years but secretly i wanted to pledge/start a new frat myself unbeknown to my homies
frown.gif
eyes.gif
smile.gif
we havent started..but you know how it is. ppl put +%# in ya head about it...plus we are a fall line....some aspects of cali greek life FTL

I unknowingly set my friend up.
He got robbed at gun point for $250
smh.gif

DONT TRUST ANYONE

frown.gif
eyes.gif
smile.gif
we havent started..but you know how it is. ppl put +%# in ya head about it...plus we are a fall line....some aspects of cali greek life FTL
true
i mean i dont know all the details of course... but i know it'll get hard... just hope u have a good line of lb's cuz they'll be there for you
smile.gif
if its something that you truly want... im pretty sure you'll never get another feeling in life than accomplishing this goal
smile.gif
get them letters boy lol

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

- I'm on a 5 month drought. (coulda put it to a end, but the girl was like a 5 max)
- I don't have a job. Sent it 8 applications for summer jobs with the Gov't, got 0 responses
- Still don't have a car (i'm 19) and with no job...its not looking good
- I feel like I wasted to much money during the school semester...but i dont drink or smoke, so I prolly didn't really spend THAT much
- Part of me really dislikes my dad for taking my mom to court to force her to pay 1/3 of my tution. She works 3 jobs, is driving a 14 year old car, she can't afford it and he knows that. Pops EASILY makes enough to pay for my tution and then some.
- Because of reason above i might be trasnferring from Howard to a state school (VSU, ODU, or Norfolk State
sick.gif
at all 3)
- I thought my g.p.a was gonna be around a 3.4 for 2nd semester, but my teachers are %%+$@ and now it looks more like a 3.0
mad.gif

- I dont have any really great memories in my childhood past when my parents divorced (2001). truthfully my freshman year of college has been the best year i've had in a while (socially & academically)

more later.
i hope you didn't have my mom... shes a pretty nice person & teacher
frown.gif

What's your mom's name?

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

- I'm on a 5 month drought. (coulda put it to a end, but the girl was like a 5 max)
- I don't have a job. Sent it 8 applications for summer jobs with the Gov't, got 0 responses
- Still don't have a car (i'm 19) and with no job...its not looking good
- I feel like I wasted to much money during the school semester...but i dont drink or smoke, so I prolly didn't really spend THAT much
- Part of me really dislikes my dad for taking my mom to court to force her to pay 1/3 of my tution. She works 3 jobs, is driving a 14 year old car, she can't afford it and he knows that. Pops EASILY makes enough to pay for my tution and then some.
- Because of reason above i might be trasnferring from Howard to a state school (VSU, ODU, or Norfolk State
sick.gif
at all 3)
- I thought my g.p.a was gonna be around a 3.4 for 2nd semester, but my teachers are %%+$@ and now it looks more like a 3.0
mad.gif

- I dont have any really great memories in my childhood past when my parents divorced (2001). truthfully my freshman year of college has been the best year i've had in a while (socially & academically)

more later.
i hope you didn't have my mom... shes a pretty nice person & teacher
frown.gif

What's your mom's name?
professor Long-White
she teaches different health classes in Burr

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

i like to sniff cocaine and have buttocks sex with this lady who i met while driving my cab with 36dd's, but shes about 160lbs and married with 2 kids.

i've also slept with 2 nt'er's chicks and bagged her boyfriends kicks who's also on nt.
nerd.gif

-I've ruined a lot of friendships as well as potential relationships.
-I suffer from self-image issues as posted in a thread I made about being uncomfortable when stared at.
-Because of how I feel with myself, I usually walk with my head down because I don't want people to look at me.

I just need to start a blog.

I'm pretty sure I have bi-polar disorder.
But I don't want to go to therapy.
I don't like myself either.
I'm never happy.

Know about a murder and attempted murder by some dudes was all on the news..Two of them got caught then two got away.....One of them I know personally I evenhave class with him this year
embarassed.gif

No idea what I'm going to do after HS
smh.gif

I like weed so much it scares me...Pretty much have two sets of friends...One set thinks I quit a while ago...The other group knows how I get down with thetrees
sick.gif

I'm going to prom with some bout it %@@ chick...I'm not a senior and pretty much all my friends are....So I just used the excuse that I'm onlygoing to it with her so I can have prom with them
laugh.gif
But now that I think of it I couldcareless about prom but I don't have the heart to tell her
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

i stole my teachers cigarettes out of her purse in 9th grade as a dare and blamed it on the nerdy kid who sits next to me

whom revieved 2 days of suspension + 4 detentions

Back
Top Bottom