NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

I need a way to pick and choose what channels I want. Whoever does that first will get all my TV money.

Any recommendations on a solid indoor antenna? Picked up a few of those leaf style ones and i dont even pick up any of the big 4 channels. Checked the broadcasting antenna sites and it says I'm well within range to get em.

I've had Netflix for a while but never watch anything on it. I just signed up for hulu and I immediately feel like it has more titles that I'd like. I didn't know they had so many classic shows.

I heard Spin TV is real good, ALL channels. Don't know a lot about it but I've heard good things.

Problem with Netflix is that you have to search for movies. Too many of the same movies end up in 10 different genres. So you see the same movies over and over.

I'm paying 125 for interent/TV combo.

It's not much, but it's also a waste of money. I was looking at Youtube TV, but the new price increase barely makes it worth it for me. Any suggestions?

Past 2 years I’ve been doing the Hulu Black Friday deal. 1.99 a month for a year. Hope to catch it again this year

I just recently got Netflix earlier this year. Whole lotta nothing on there for me

The streaming services can add up to a lot but I think most only have 2-3. I have netflix and hulu, totals around to $22.

We pay for 2 things, cheapest netflix option and disney+

We can watch all the networks streaming apps (free to us) on appletv & firestick. We use our family's cable provider logins

I see a lot of people talk about that but they always include there affiliate link, so it seems like people recommend it so they can get paid. What’s your experience with it?

I had no idea there was even an affiliate link, 😂. I’ve been using for years with no issues on multiple devices. I recently put my brother and his wife on for streaming. Constantly updating servers and no issues w reliability.

I have the same experience as Juice man my only issue is when I am out of the country all the links are blocked by certain streaming services like Netflix.

I've been paying for my parent's Hulu Live subscription and just using the login for ESPN/Fox Sports at my place. No way am I ever gonna get my own subscription for any of these services

Back
Top Bottom