i got a amzing one for u

grab a box of trix
pour trix in bowl
pour milk in bowl
stick spoon in bowl
bon appetite

BOOOOOOYYYYYY yous hilarious man thats a cleaver joke you got us mane
roll.gif
and when you get outta mommas basement you tell me how that recipes fairs for you in reality, folk im way to drunk to deal wit NTers tonite IM OUT!

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Any good fried chicken recipes?

Here ya go Masta its Alton Browns recipe very close to my own and the buttermilk is not manditory Ingredients 1 broiler/fryer chicken, cut into 8 pieces 2 cupslow fat buttermilk 2 tablespoons kosher salt 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika 2 teaspoons garlic powder 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper Flour, for dredging Vegetableshortening, for frying Directions Place chicken pieces into a plastic container and cover with buttermilk. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours. Meltenough shortening (over low heat) to come just 1/8-inch up the side of a 12-inch cast iron skillet or heavy fry pan. Once shortening liquefies raise heat to325 degrees F. Do not allow oil to go over 325 degrees F. Drain chicken in a colander. Combine salt, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Liberallyseason chicken with this mixture. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess. Place chicken skin side down into the pan. Put thighs in the center, and breastand legs around the edge of the pan. The oil should come half way up the pan. Cook chicken until golden brown on each side, approximately 10 to 12 minutes perside. More importantly, the internal temperature should be right around 180 degrees. (Be careful to monitor shortening temperature every few minutes.) Drainchicken on a rack over a sheet pan. Don't drain by setting chicken directly on paper towels or brown paper bags. If you need to hold the chicken beforeserving, cover loosely with foil but avoid holding in a warm oven, especially if it's a gas oven.

i got something for you guys... Bacon Avocado Grilled Chicken Sandwich. W/ CHEESE
pimp.gif

cut slices of bacon in half for easier/faster cooking..

in medium heat.. cook bacon till brown n crispy..

now the bacon is gonna give out some grease.. do not dispose.. unless of course your some health nut.. i on the other hand use this oil to reheat my leftoverchicken breast and give it that bacon flavor.. lol

after chicken had been reheated thoroughly... add slice of american cheese over.. use a lid to get some "steam action" going on and help melt thecheese..

cheese should melt in about 2 minutes with LOW heat..

toast lightly then add mayo to the sesame seed bun..

slice some tomato, avocado and lettuce

stack nicely...

ENJOY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
you had me sold on the sandwich when you said avocado definitely making this soon

GREAT POST!

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE FRIED CHICKEN.. I dont know how to cook. SO I would need step by step.. Thanks.. I would also like a side. What would go with thefried chicken.
Im trying to cook for 5 people. Thank you very much.

If I had the time and patience to type in ingredients I would. I just add spices here and there and cook off instinct
laugh.gif
but the food looks like it hits.Might have to try the Jerk Chicken recipe

Originally Posted by 18th letter

How y'all make your rice?

my grandma be making some bomb +** rice.. just do rice like you normally would but add some onions(i hate onions but its a must) tomatos and green peppers..not so much to where youll have some on every spoonfull but rather large pieces so that the rice asorbs the juices/flavors while cooking...

ALRIGHT NT IM back Baking

Orange scented biscotti with dried cherries and roasted almonds.

If you guys are interested I'll post the recipe as well.

Oh and to my fellow culinanians out there lets be civil.

The frisee salad sounds good but i would'nt recommend it to novices because its just a little to tricky to clean and if dont clean it properly you get amouth full of sand.

Merry Christmas made this last week.

MUSSELS AND PASTA

[h2]Ingredients[/h2]
  • 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
  • 2 teaspoons olive oil
  • 1/3 cup diced onion
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 2 cups diced red bell pepper (about 2 medium)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • Dash of ground red pepper
  • 1 (14.5-ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
  • 1/2 cup white wine
  • 36 mussels (about 3 pounds), scrubbed and debearded
  • 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

[h2]Preparation[/h2]
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; keep warm.

Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add bell pepper, salt, and ground red pepper; sauté 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and wine; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes. Add mussels, and increase heat to medium. Cover and simmer for 7 minutes or until shells open. Discard any unopened shells. Serve mussel mixture over pasta; sprinkle with parsley.

9/10

Back
Top Bottom