NT Cooking School vol. ENROLL NOW

I have been using so much Curry as of late man. 15 bean soup packet with a heaping amount of curry powder. Add some potatoes. My goodness.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have been using so much Curry as of late man. 15 bean soup packet with a heaping amount of curry powder. Add some potatoes. My goodness.
never heard of that fam, post the ya technique if its quik cuz i love curry

This isn't the only company that makes this. You might see 15 or 16 Bean Soup. Goya makes a version. And you might find a generic brand made by your localgrocer. Get either one, it is all the same.

bean-soup.JPG

1. Well I soak the beans over night in enough water that ALL of the beans are under water.
2. Then I boil smoked turkey neck or wings, or some beat that will produce flavor. If not you can use some stock. I also boil celery, diced onions, mushrooms.You can add diced tomatos and carrots or any veggie you choose. You might have to constantly add water to the mixture. I like my mix soupy. Add whateverseasoning here that you want. Fresh garlic, rosemary, thyme.
4. Then I add curry powder. A lot, don't really know how much but a lot. I let that boil for like 5 more mins.
5. Then I add salt and paper to taste. I always add salt and pepper last to any soup I make.

It is good man. Seriously. I have made this like 3 times in the last month.

Back
Top Bottom