NT Detectives..Check in_ Fremont, CA..Check in I've been scammed. NEW INFO PG. 7

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I live in richmond which is 30 mins from fremont, but sorry OP can't help you. Too many goons in fremont I'm scared to even step foot in that city.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

I live in Sacramento but wouldn't be adverse to driving there..
nerd.gif
Me too. Im headin up to hayward this weekend as a matter of fact. Wheres the address??
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I live in richmond which is 30 mins from fremont, but sorry OP can't help you. Too many goons in fremont I'm scared to even step foot in that city.
laugh.gif
as if richmond has no goons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Funniest %##@ I've read all night...

laugh.gif
goons in Fremont? You silllllly son. I'm in the neighbor city (Newark), holla but I'm in Davis for school right now.

I'm down to get this settled, I'm heading to a girl's house in Hayward on friday and I ain't got %%+# to do after that. But someone gottaeither pick me up from Fremont Bart or I'll find out what bus goes to his house on the Bart map.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

^ill get you bart if you willin to come.

and if this dude comes through with info..
Lol, if dude really comes through with the info than that's my word.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Tales of the duck. If my city, Oakland, is 30 minutes from Freemont, and Oakland is halfway between the Rich and Freemont, then it takes how many minutes toget to Freemont from Richmond?

A:30
B:60
C:90

???

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Tales of the duck. If my city, Oakland, is 30 minutes from Freemont, and Oakland is halfway between the Rich and Freemont, then it takes how many minutes to get to Freemont from Richmond?

A:30
B:60
C:90

???
For real, 30 mins??? Naw. I've timed myself actually, cause my Uncle and Aunt lives on Alvaraldo Niles. It takes 45 minutes for me and I'mcoming from North Oakland. I always drive 70- 80 miles, give or take. And it is no shorter than 45 mins at the least.

"a man prayed to god everyday to win the lottery, but he never bought a lottery ticket."

in short- you have to post dudes info if you want results.

i appreciate all that ya ll are willing to do...here's his stuff...i'll post it on the first page too...

dudes paypal name is tony cheung. address i think is 3785 armour ct. Fremont, CA 94555 phone number linked to the address on white pages is 510 713 8188 but notony cheung name...name is l Cheung in white pages for the person who lives on armour ct. stuff doesn't match up, but i'm almost sure thats the addressi sent it to and paypal won't let go of his other personal info bc he gave me the other address to ship to

I just mapped the address and its at the other end of Fremont and I dont have a whip any more. If he was in the Irvington district idcheck it out cus I live right there unless anyone wants to swoop? For the NTers he lives off of Fremont and Decoto basically on a court near both streets. Itsall the way down Fremont blvd almost Union City.

Back
Top Bottom