Nt do any of your parents smoke weed

My pops smokes. Had him over the other day to hit the vapo. He's one of those old school smokers who uses papers and papers only. Crackin me up trying tohit a piece. He's a chill dude though. My mom could learn a thing or two from him. SOmetimes I think she needs to light up so she can lighten up.

Man them papers yall talking about are those zigzags LOL, my pops use to have those, but now it's straight cigarillos, I get cracked up when he smoke purpor kush, dude be coughing for like 10 minutes straight LOL then he will look at me and be like " this some good %@$" lmfao

sometimes when you smoke and drink till you get to your late 40's your mindstate still belives that you are young.. and also you can say mindstate in your20's.. You know .. those old $+# people you see at the 18+ year old clubs .. yeah u know what im talking about.. haha

man my mans folks gets it in...im talking bout all day everyday every since i have known them his parents gets it in...but was funny to me is that we wasntallowed to smoke around them until we was older infact we would have to sneak in his house smacked outta our minds and in like why we sneaking in the houseyour folks prolly zooted to lol never understood that

you'd never catch my mom smoking anything. my pops is jamaican he doesn't smoke either but my uncles well that's another story
laugh.gif

My pops an OG from Coptic Society days(google it).... Dude only smokes Hash & Gum now...

Neither of my parents do, but my boys uncle is still a huge pothead and he's atleast 55. My brothers ex's parents did, they're some sort ofhippies, driving around those old hippe volkswagon vans.

since ive started up wit college (community college so this prolly dont count) i havent burned once
when summer hit rite after my senior year i didnt feel the need to do that !@++ anymore

Yeh my dad has been chiefing my whole life....im 24...hes 50 now...funny thing is....he stil tries to hide it...i dont understand it....Im known since i was inelementary school going thru that D.A.R.E. program...lol

what a coincedence that this thread was made...I was at my friend's house the other night and he tells me that he thinks his dad is chiefin in the garage.We go to the side of the garage and see him smoking out of a coke can. Upon futher inspection I found out that it was mids but I still grabbed a couple nuggsoff of him

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

My pops is like 46 50 and man he be chiefing all day every day, dude been smoking sense I was born.... well before I was born. I don't smoke, but to smokers do yall think yall will grow out of it.

everyday. i use to pinch grams outta his stash to get money for shirts n stuff haha.

i think one of the main reasons i dont smoke is because i dont wanna be like my father when i grow up, i HAVE smoked before. alot back in the day, but now, i dont even get urged to look at it, i drink like a fish n smoke ciggs all day tho
same here homie i gotta quit cigs though and i think thats why i quit(besides looking for work) but just not as a appealing anymore

My pops doesn't he works for the gov, but my mom does she says it helps her think

"Y'all go outside and play this grown folks business"

And she only smokes tops papers

Both my parents used to about 10-13 years ago. Now only my father does. I smoke with him when I visit in Houston
pimp.gif

My parents never did. Never saw my dad drink and only heard him curse once. I became a dad almost 9 months ago. I used to smoke daily before my daughter wasborn, but only got down two or three times since. Just felt like I needed to change.

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

No my parents ninna schmoo schmer nee ninnny nah nah boo boo nanny..

laugh.gif
I hate people like you

laugh.gif

neither of my parents do now but I'd be willing to bet they both did when they were younger. I have a few friends whose parents smoke though

The pretentiousness of this board everytime the topic of marijuana comes up is truly angering. Some of you folks sound like the biggest hypocrites.

Thats why I don't even bother...

Just a tip however, careful with that high horse fellas, make sure you put that beer down before you fall off...

my parents don't but i have plenty of friends whos parents do. my one homeboy his dad randomly takes him on weed runs. lol. his parents hot box in theirmini van.

my good friend's dad does. in fact her and her sister got him some for a stocking stuffer at xmas
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom