NT, Do I Have A Case??? Vol. Unlawful Termination?

Basically, you got fired and the reason they changed their story in the written response is because they know they messed up and did not follow proper procedure in terminating you. I would send the response you have typed out to them. It clearly addresses the fact that they first claimed that you had been terminated. However, the fact that you were only an employee of the company for a month or two may disqualify you for unemployment benefits either way. Benefits are calculated based on the total amount you made in the last year. Don't know if the time spent working with the agency will count toward this.

Last edited:
Hop off the reply button in this thread, folk. You done spouted enough of your ****boy-isms for the week.
laugh.gif

Coming from a business owner guys like you kill me, always remember when you're dependent on someone else for a check you need to know when to shut the **** up. Don't waste your time trying to file a suit, you won't win.

So is what the big boss wrote true?

Did you not get back to him right away when he got back to you?

So is what the big boss wrote true?

Did you not get back to him right away when he got back to you?

He emailed me the day after I got fired and I don't get it til later that night. I was drunk so I told him I would call him the next day. I don't know where he got that 3 day ****. My phone records can clearly prove that.

My thing is, the guys clearly slow. He told me when I talked to him that I was terminated and is questioning me about calling in sick. Why would I call in if I've been fired? I feel like they're going to try to pull a "he stopped showing up so we assumed he quit" thing. I'm calling they company that does our payroll tomorrow to see what reason and date they have me down as leaving.

you messed up putting hands on your boss

you shoulda just rode out the wave for the day talk with your boss's boss the next day privately

and mention your concerns like a professional

Thinkin about sending this:

[COLOR=#red]I got fired, of course I didn't show up for several days and call in to request time off. Are you trying to say that you thought i quit because I didn't show up? If that was on your mind, why didn't you bring it up a few days later when we talked? You emailed me the day after i was fired asking me to call you and I responded I would call you the next day. We talked the next day. You never asked me if I was quitting or if i was talking days off or anything. No time during that conversation did I ever tell you that I quit. During that conversation, you told me, verbatim, "As of now, Darrell has terminated you."

I asked you for the reason of my termination, and so far, you haven't given me an exact reason. You've only tried to convince me that I quit, and that's not accurate.

Could you please respond to this email stating the EXACT reason for my termination without trying to persuade that I quit, because I never did. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
you know a good lawyer?

No.

Right now, I'm more concerned about my unemployment. Yet should be calling me within the week so I can tell my side, I guess. But if I have to go out of the way to prove myself, imma def go all the way with it. At the same time, I ain't tryin to waste time if I don't have ****. I feel like might have something, but I definitely wanna talk him in a hole which is why I'm still going back and fourth with him.

you messed up putting hands on your boss

you shoulda just rode out the wave for the day talk with your boss's boss the next day privately

and mention your concerns like a professional
so you would let someone walk up on you like it's a game?

why would they twist the story if they are not wrong

so you would let someone walk up on you like it's a game?

why would they twist the story if they are not wrong

My point exactly. My boss has yet to give me an exact reason for my termination. He's just saying things like "it seems pretty conclusive". He's just trying to convince me that I quit when I didn't. I'm too insulted to let this go now :lol:

As for me putting my hands on him, it's pretty known that wasn't a done in a harmful way. None of my bosses are even making a deal of it so I don't know why everybody keeps bringing it up (not you, to the dude I quoted).

Your boss decided to give you more responsibility, and then you were either too lazy or incompetent (my guess is lazy) to add this to your existing set of duties, so you started mouthing off at your boss, put your hands on him and laughed in his face.

You sound like the kind of model employee I'd want on my team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom