NT, Do you wear Trues?

im good with some levis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

i rock a few pais

only straight leg though, none of the weird looking joints either

they're real popular out in la/sd, not just with the affliction/tapout/ed hardy douche crews. most girls and guys rock them, they are comfortable and not too skinny like a lot of brands

i got stuff from true religion to sugarcane to dior. i'm not the type of dude to wear the same pait 6 months w/o washing.....nah. so i don't really care about so - called high quality denim is soaked in holy water then given to a buddhist monk to sew in zig zag formation during a full moon. i just want them to fit right and look right.

smh.gif
son always gotta show us he's fancy, hittin us with that french.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

what are trues
True Religion Jeans, and to answer the OP's question, I'm gonna cop me a pair soon. I wanted a pair of true religions so bad, but I justdidn't have the money to get them.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2006 called, they want their swag back...

They called again. They want their joke back.

Yeah, I did take that from a Ruby Tuesday's commercial.

^ Same Levi's are pretty much the only jeans I wear.. Fairly cheap and great quality
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: to Bobby Light nh

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

i rock a few pais

they're real popular out in la/sd, not just with the affliction/tapout/ed hardy douche crews. most girls and guys rock them, they are comfortable and not too skinny like a lot of brands

i got stuff from true religion to sugarcane to dior. i'm not the type of dude to wear the same pait 6 months w/o washing.....nah. so i don't really care about so - called high quality denim is soaked in holy water then given to a buddhist monk to sew in zig zag formation during a full moon. i just want them to fit right and look right.

smh.gif
Why do you think Those Brands are for douche bags? Me Personally, I like Ed Hardy clothing and Affliction. I wear Ed Hardy clothes, does that makeme a douche bag? That's like me saying that the urban streetwear brands that you find on Karmaloop.com are for hypebeast.

I got a pair...

I got them as a gift from a family member.

I would never buy a pair for myself though. (Diesel is more my thing....but I'm trying other brands like APC and Nudie now)

The stitching is not that great, the quality of denim isn't exactly amazing. The cut is rather interesting.

Although everytime I wear them, I get major positive compliments...especially from women....

I've had them since beginning of 08, I've worn them about 5 times maaaybe.

Only because I won a pair in a pool game Trues Vs iPod touch.... Got em tailored and now they a good pair of Trues..

Other than that, No Go...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Kay I think you, kingtre an I the only cats who mess with Trues on here. NT hates em. Funny how yall cats say they played but I see em all the time, on grown n sexy folks like myself. I'm not a karmaloop kid. I dunno they fit me right btw. I wear other denim also. O yea Money May wear trues all day too.

This kills me,
Ain't nothing "grown" or "sexy" about wearing some hyped overpriced badly cut denim
@+#@ is lame b, you look like a tool.
I woulda understood if you just personally liked the denim but your reasoning is mad herbish son.

"Money May wear trues all day too"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Kay I think you, kingtre an I the only cats who mess with Trues on here. NT hates em. Funny how yall cats say they played but I see em all the time, on grown n sexy folks like myself. I'm not a karmaloop kid. I dunno they fit me right btw. I wear other denim also. O yea Money May wear trues all day too.

This kills me,
Ain't nothing "grown" or "sexy" about wearing some hyped overpriced badly cut denim
@+#@ is lame b, you look like a tool.
I woulda understood if you just personally liked the denim but your reasoning is mad herbish son.

"Money May wear trues all day too"
laugh.gif
why dudes always say this stuff?

like......i am not one of those skinny jeans haters, i think on the right person it looks fly nh

but some of us like to look good and hit the gym and we really can't wear those type jeans.

trues might fit wack on you but the ones i have fit me great.

do you though.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

i rock a few pais

smh.gif
Why do you think Those Brands are for douche bags? Me Personally, I like Ed Hardy clothing and Affliction. I wear Ed Hardy clothes, does that make me a douche bag? That's like me saying that the urban streetwear brands that you find on Karmaloop.com are for hypebeast.
i have never shopped on karmaloop.com in my life, where you pulling that from?

and i say that because 99.7091% of dudes still rocking Ed Hardy and Affiction are tools, straight up. No way to sugarcoat it. Numbers don't lie theres agreat chance you fall into that category my man
frown.gif

have 2 pairs havent worn them in like 9months to a year they all fit funny but i got them at the outlet $75 each so eh...

My fav brand of jeans, i got a few pairs...if your not tryin to pay a grip for some check out Nordstrom Rack

Back
Top Bottom