NT Drinkers: Enter Here

Yeah Firefly looks
pimp.gif
.....I'm on it

Washington Apples..

This used to be my @%+*

I also havent had Dark liquors in a while...I think it's time to switch it back up for the Summer

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

moosehead, alexander keith's, steam whistle
more information on these brands please sir
nerd.gif

theyre all canadian, steam whistle is brewed in toronto, Keith's i believe is from Nova Scotia (an eastern province in canada), and moosehead is somewhere in canada haha
moosehead is a lager
keith's is an indian pale ale lager
steam whistle is a pilsner
i believe they are all 5% alcohol
if you haven't tried em yet i recommend them, here in canada moosehead and keith's are 2 of the most popular domestic beers
appreciate that broseph
pimp.gif
are they available anywhere in the US? probably up north if so...
according to the moosehead website, it is available in the US. i'm pretty sure alexander keith's should be as well. steam whistle is alsoa possibility but it's not as big as the other 2 brands

looking at that bottle of jameson..i forgot how smooth is goes down alone. Pause.

But for me its mainly beer. Corona,Heineken, Modelo...or landshark (usually dirt cheap)

weekends do up the Goose.

last week in the dorms coming up, looking at a lineup something along the lines of this

cap mo
patron
goose
4 30 packs (bud light)

should be a good one

blah!

I mess wit everything, but my favorite is dark. Hennessee
pimp.gif

If I'm havin a beer its heinekens all night

but still, my favorite drink is coconut rum and OJ

Originally Posted by milbert

Jack and Coke. I've been on a jimmy buffett trip lately though, fruity drinks like Rum Runners, Daquaris, Raspberry Margaritas, etc... Oh, and if I'm at Dave and Busters, WALK THE PLANK!

Talbert

Those Raspberry Margaritas sucked btw, the 1800 ones are way better. As for Walk the Planks, well you know how those end up for me.
frown.gif
pansy Ftl.
M
p.s. Jack n Coke or Champagne, no question! :/

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

last week in the dorms coming up, looking at a lineup something along the lines of this

cap mo
patron
goose
4 30 packs (bud light)

should be a good one

blah!
sick.gif

Yea i just rotate.....

Hard Alchy: Jack , Henny, and Captain.... any of them mixed with coke as well
Beer: Guinness and Red Stripe

was at one of my bars last night.... good chance ill be there tomorrow...

ciroc with minutemaid lemonade
, greygoose with tropicana pineapple orange
, henny
,than rose,dom p,and perrier jouvet

Blowing that good so could be anything from Skol to Belve...Malibu to Everclear...A good Jack&Coke would be nice right about now!

NT! Need some help. I'm turning 30 next week. Heading out to Palm Springs with friends and fam for 4 nights. I want to do it up nice, and pop some Veuve onmy special night.

Where can I buy it on the low? Looking into buy 5-6 bottles, depending on price. I'm in so-cal.

any info appreciated.

peace

Back
Top Bottom