NT, Ever walked out on a check ??

laugh.gif
damn, what happened to the other 3? (Besides the ones who took the cigg breaks) other employees must've missed 'em.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by iMixedi

As a waiter, if this happened to me, I'd be really pissed. I've seen it happen at my job, and server's have to pay for that mess. Talk about ruining someone's day.
YEAH , DEF, especially when you work in sections and thinking your going to get a great tip, Im such an %!@ and found it funny but at same time, i felt for dude
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by iMixedi

and server's have to pay for that mess.
eek.gif
The server has to pay?
-The Juice
Preety much in the sense that you have to clean up the table, bus and wipe it down and reset so you can make money. Section's are like real estate kinda in the way you want to flip tables to make more $$.

Also having to go through paperwork and voids in computer systems . Server's at my place dont pay for f' up's and such.

My dude could of pulled 40 + plus in tips , Yeah worst feeling...F'd up for laughing about it, watch karma come bite me in my %!@ one of these days.
um should have been a whole lot more than $40 in tips......sounds like you don't tip nearly enough. along with being a complete dbag.congrats.
pimp.gif

yes twice both times I had no choice. back in high school senior prom. we were at dennys and had a table of like 20 people. I noticed people were leaving tothe restroom and not coming back. they told me and a few people we unless we paid in full couldn't pay. the cops came walked in and two people ended upgetting arrested for being drunk but they didn't have to pay because the police told them they should have accepted payment from the people who wanted topay. another time it happened about a year ago. 3 of us ordered the same thing. two people got there and mines came like 15 minutes after. so I said I'mnot paying for my drinks or the meal and walked out.

Where I work it's all private membership so we got you whether you sign your bill or not.

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

never.

and that's bc i wait tables.

i also tip 1/3 of the total, even with bad service.

F that u deserve a tip after poor service ... i don't care how bad ur day was ... its your job, treat people with respect and its all good ... act a fooland ur getting 5-10% max ... i've left $1 for horrible service ...
i would never skip out on a bill though ... thas just grimey

I did once at a Waffle house because I was drunk as #%@ !! Went back the next day after I realized it and paid and tipped them. She gave me a free meal forcoming back.

Other than that...hell naw. #%@ aint cool.

I've ordered fast food and then changed my mind so I sped past the first window and drove off before.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

never.

and that's bc i wait tables.

i also tip 1/3 of the total, even with bad service.

F that u deserve a tip after poor service ... i don't care how bad ur day was ... its your job, treat people with respect and its all good ... act a fool and ur getting 5-10% max ... i've left $1 for horrible service ...
i would never skip out on a bill though ... thas just grimey

meh...

i suppose it's bc i've never really had bad service (well, not true).

went out to eat at friday's the other night with my sister and got bad service. waiter was late to greet and took longer than expected with the drinks.also brought out a side of caramel as dressing for my sister's salad (i couldn't understand for the life of me how someone confuses caramel for saladdressing but w/e).

total bill was an even $30 and i left two $20's. the 1/3 thing is just my rule (however illogical it may sound). hopefully that server will know what timeit is next time (if ever) he waits on me.

One time I went to breakfast at Denny's with my ex, and then it was almost lunch time so we ate breakfast and the ordered lunch and ate too. And we ditchedbecause I left my wallet at her place. it was like $24

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Walked out on Denny's once but that was because the line to pay was very long.

laugh.gif
same place and reason. out on a whim..check was about $20
smh.gif
pimp.gif

im not saying denny's is a ridiculously easy restaurant to walk out on a tab tho.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

yes twice both times I had no choice. back in high school senior prom. we were at dennys and had a table of like 20 people. I noticed people were leaving to the restroom and not coming back. they told me and a few people we unless we paid in full couldn't pay. the cops came walked in and two people ended up getting arrested for being drunk but they didn't have to pay because the police told them they should have accepted payment from the people who wanted to pay. another time it happened about a year ago. 3 of us ordered the same thing. two people got there and mines came like 15 minutes after. so I said I'm not paying for my drinks or the meal and walked out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never heard of kids going to a dennys during prom
how poor are u.
did u even pay 4 your date?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by donpoppa

yes twice both times I had no choice. back in high school senior prom. we were at dennys and had a table of like 20 people. I noticed people were leaving to the restroom and not coming back. they told me and a few people we unless we paid in full couldn't pay. the cops came walked in and two people ended up getting arrested for being drunk but they didn't have to pay because the police told them they should have accepted payment from the people who wanted to pay. another time it happened about a year ago. 3 of us ordered the same thing. two people got there and mines came like 15 minutes after. so I said I'm not paying for my drinks or the meal and walked out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how poor are u.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a55a5in11 wrote:
donpoppa wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how poor are u.

Thats cold. Ice cold.
laugh.gif

My dude ordered grill cheese sandwiches.
roll.gif
roll.gif

never....mostly because I dont have the guts to do so, and partly cause I go to food spots that I frequent.
Have thought about it though, esp.after bad service

Back
Top Bottom