NT, Ever walked out on a check ??

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

i don't have the heart to walk out.........
laugh.gif

me neither. i just imagine if thats one of my peoples in that situation (as the waiter) id be heated.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

a couple of years ago my boy and his friend ate at a local diner. they decided to skip out on the check. when they got on the car my friend's boy realized he left his wallet at the diner and had to go back into the diner to get his wallet. dude walked in with mean mugs from EVERYBODY lol.

Fail
laugh.gif

I walked out on a root beer float from Denny's on time. But we went outside to watch a fight and then just left. I didnt realize what happen until we weregone and on the freeway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by eleet1

Ive done it a couple times. Last time was kinda funny though. It was me, my girl, and our daughter who was like less than a year at the time. We were at hooters finished our food an was just waitin for our check. Nobody came by and our daughter started getting cranky. We had every intention to pay but after waiting like 10-15mins nobody brought our check. So we just left. Funny walking out on a check while holding my daughter in her car seat. haha.
You're a great example to you're seed. Never done this myself, and think dudes that run this scam are straight scumbags.

What im supposed to wait there an hour just to get my check? I made eye contact with serveral waitresses, had our dishes piled up so they could see we weredone, and even tried to signal a waitress but no one came. We were straight being ignored. So i was like whatever then lets go.

Enh, I've done it. It was on my birthday last year, went to eat @ the Keg steakhouse. After dealing with one of the most ridiculous waiters ever, half thepeople there pay cash and leave...I was waiting to pay via credit and the waiter straight disappears for 15 minutes. I did my part, waited, dude must not havewanted me to pay so I left. Just for good measure the two dudes I was waiting with took some of the cash that they left for the food for the hell of it. *waitsfor Kim1 to come in and stoneface me*

Originally Posted by J Capo

Enh, I've done it. It was on my birthday last year, went to eat @ the Keg steakhouse. After dealing with one of the most ridiculous waiters ever, half the people there pay cash and leave...I was waiting to pay via credit and the waiter straight disappears for 15 minutes. I did my part, waited, dude must not have wanted me to pay so I left. Just for good measure the two dudes I was waiting with took some of the cash that they left for the food for the hell of it. *waits for Kim1 to come in and stoneface me*
Ugghhh, I remember this dinner, I was sooo mad at you!
Now I'm mad all over again because I can't believe you did that!
I haven't been to the Keg at Yonge & Sheppard since
smh.gif

I walked out on a meal at Applebees downtown in highschool, I was with my boys, and some females. They said they didn't have any money
indifferent.gif
I aint no fool, Iknow they had bread on them, but I dipped anyway.

Nope. At a near by ihop like 2 years ago someone got shot and killed by a cop for doing that

One time at Mongolian BBQ - I walked up to pay and literally waited for 10 minutes and no one came so me and my boy just dipped out. I stole the cup I wasdrinking the whole time too.

Ive done it a couple times. Last time was kinda funny though. It was me, my girl, and our daughter who was like less than a year at the time. We were at hooters finished our food an was just waitin for our check. Nobody came by and our daughter started getting cranky. We had every intention to pay but after waiting like 10-15mins nobody brought our check. So we just left. Funny walking out on a check while holding my daughter in her car seat. haha.

Dirtbag

Originally Posted by neverflopped

a couple of years ago my boy and his friend ate at a local diner. they decided to skip out on the check. when they got on the car my friend's boy realized he left his wallet at the diner and had to go back into the diner to get his wallet. dude walked in with mean mugs from EVERYBODY lol.
FAIL
laugh.gif

Umm, one time in HS i didn't even know the people i was with were doing it until out of no where they were like let's go, it was some Thai restaurant.I felt bad
ohwell.gif

Nope. At a near by ihop like 2 years ago someone got shot and killed by a cop for doing that
eek.gif
where you live that you get killed for not paying fordinner
laugh.gif
damn

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

You're a great example to you're seed. Never done this myself, and think dudes that run this scam are straight scumbags.

What im supposed to wait there an hour just to get my check? I made eye contact with serveral waitresses, had our dishes piled up so they could see we were done, and even tried to signal a waitress but no one came. We were straight being ignored. So i was like whatever then lets go.
Just cause you made eye contact doesn't mean anything. You could of asked one of the waitresses as they walked by or something.

Ive wanted to do it a bunch of times, for the same reasons most people in this thread actually have done it.

But my conscience wont let me, so i always end up walking up to the front desk to pay, and tell em how ive been waiting forever. The worst i usually do isstiff em on the tip.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I love how some of you are justifying your reasons for doing this. NT is extremely classy, and definitely ballin.

Dunno if it's been answered yet... but just out of curiosity, what race/age were the guys the OP was talking about?

and it begins...

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I love how some of you are justifying your reasons for doing this. NT is extremely classy, and definitely ballin.

Dunno if it's been answered yet... but just out of curiosity, what race/age were the guys the OP was talking about?

and it begins...
Exactly. Does race have anything to do at all about this?

just the other day I went to a subway in a gas station. dude made my sub and printed out a receipt. I looked at it and it said amt. tendered 5 something so Ijust left and no one said anything. Turns out I was supposed to pay at the gas station part for it.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by GTEK

a55a5in11 wrote:
donpoppa wrote:
yes twice both times I had no choice. back in high school senior prom. we were at dennys and had a table of like 20 people. I noticed people were leaving to the restroom and not coming back. they told me and a few people we unless we paid in full couldn't pay. the cops came walked in and two people ended up getting arrested for being drunk but they didn't have to pay because the police told them they should have accepted payment from the people who wanted to pay. another time it happened about a year ago. 3 of us ordered the same thing. two people got there and mines came like 15 minutes after. so I said I'm not paying for my drinks or the meal and walked out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never heard of kids going to a dennys during prom
how poor are u.
did u even pay 4 your date?

Thats cold. Ice cold.
laugh.gif

My dude ordered grill cheese sandwiches.
roll.gif
roll.gif

only place that was open at 2am. some of yall must have went straight home after prom.

- this is NT. yo uknow these clowns eat at nothing but the finest resturants at all times
eyes.gif

- its not even about Denny's. some people have such a large group all kicking it after prom Denny's type resturants is all you care to goto.......

Back
Top Bottom