NT Fam, Free Prescription Glasses Today (-s&h)

this place is great. i got 2 pairs but the first pair i messed up on my prescription (the frames looked weird on my face anyways) but i wear my 2nd pair everyday...some jones new york joint. they were both free just paid S+H. even though i dont wear my first pair i figure it was like 9 bucks for shipandhandle so i didnt really lost much. great place!

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Raffy53

531244_3886107910224_1204701402_33704923_799359566_n.jpg

Just got mine in, These are perfect to play sports and the prescription is downright perfect 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Which ones are these? They look pretty close to designer frames.  Gonna order one. 

This model is the Hardy 9024 Dark Gunmetal 
They have grips on the side temple so they dont fall off easily with sweat.

Perfect for me for playing ball because i hate wearing goggles and cant do that contacts nonsense

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

Originally Posted by diew its james

did you send it back and they will fix it for free?
Sending the old ones back, paid shipping and used original box just covered label with my address. 

so you had to pay shipping twice? they didnt offer free return shipping?
Sorry I shoulda been more clear, they emailed me a prepaid shipping label for return, once they get it I get a refund for the S&H I paid. 

can you get multiple pairs in one order or did you guys place separate orders for each?
I got my pair a few days ago and they're nice. I only had my contact glasses prescription, used that, and they seem to have the same augmentation as my other glasses.

Is the website not working for anyone one else? I filled out my prescription and went to pay and it just went to a white screen. Tried it a couple more times and got the same thing. Didn't receive any confirmation emails so I don't think it received my order, at least I hope not.

Originally Posted by Cool Grey

anyone know when this is over? thinking about copping a second pair.

dont think its gonna end anytime soon. its been going on for at least 2 months now. if it wasnt for the sale no one would be buying from that site, SRS
laugh.gif

I'm cool with my pair, but you all are tempting me to make another account...
laugh.gif

need a quick reply, anyone know if people with astigmatism can get these or someone who needs thicker lens? i tried to get my wayfarers some prescription lens in em, already have the frames too but they said it will still run near 200 because of my prescription 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

need a quick reply, anyone know if people with astigmatism can get these or someone who needs thicker lens? i tried to get my wayfarers some prescription lens in em, already have the frames too but they said it will still run near 200 because of my prescription 
ohwell.gif

Yes, I have an astigmatism and I got a pair of glasses from them. Prescription was good, the glasses weren't heavy at all, but I didn't like the way they looked . Instead of returning them, I am about to order another pair, might as well keep the pair I have for around the house.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I'm cool with my pair, but you all are tempting me to make another account...
laugh.gif

I just used a different email address and different name...Same address and same cc number.

I am ordering my 4th pair next week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by silentmurda336

ohwell.gif

Yes, I have an astigmatism and I got a pair of glasses from them. Prescription was good, the glasses weren't heavy at all, but I didn't like the way they looked . Instead of returning them, I am about to order another pair, might as well keep the pair I have for around the house.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
just picked up my prescription im ready to cop some 
laugh.gif
 what style of frames did you get? 

how do i figure out the pd thing my prescription doesnt say the Pd

On their website when you click continue (when you go to put in your prescription info), click on where it says "What is a PD". "If your eyeglasses prescription does not indicate your PD, you will need to measure it yourself since PD is a required measurement when making eyeglasses." You can download the ruler and measure your PD.

Back
Top Bottom