#NT family if you never learn anything from me remember this. Vol. One Life To Live

pimp.gif

Thanks everybody I appreciate it, yes right now that have me taking meds to control my heart rate. For a while after I passed out I was always tired, like literally I'd fall asleep the minute I'd sit down. At first I was always scared because I could go to sleep and never wake up. Now I have no fear.

I couldn't imagine having my dreams crushed or what makes me happy being taken away-I'm not sure about the specifics of your heart condition but be careful man, there are genetic heart conditions like (Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy) that are very fatal with strenuous exercise-I hope that isn't what you have, stay safe man and keep a positive outlook as difficult as that may be at times

sry about the run on sentence, my period key is jacked

That was a great read champ, and I'm glad you have a better outlook on life now.  Get out there, enjoy your family and friends and have fun.  Go 49ers!!

Damn good story fam. Thanks for posting. I've been a little depressed lately and this was just what I needed to hear.
pimp.gif

Thanks y'all i'm taking it one day at a time. To the people feeling depressed take it from me it gets better.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I couldn't imagine having my dreams crushed or what makes me happy being taken away-I'm not sure about the specifics of your heart condition but be careful man, there are genetic heart conditions like (Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy) that are very fatal with strenuous exercise-I hope that isn't what you have, stay safe man and keep a positive outlook as difficult as that may be at times

sry about the run on sentence, my period key is jacked

i can suggest a new keyboard you'll love >.>

If you guys want to have crazy, vivid dreams like OP, then eat some bread (or any complex carbs) right before you sleep. SRS.

To everybody that said thank you, you're all very welcome. I know the feeling that enter your mind when you feel alone and down. Just remember we were all born with a beautiful mind, and with all the crazy things that go on in our daily lives, God will never give you anything you can't handle.

Back
Top Bottom