NT Fellas: Have You Ever Put a Girl in the Friendzone?

s0lefunk

Supporter
I'll try to keep it short..

My boy introduced me to one of his bestfriends he goes to school with.  Me, him, and her have hung out a handful of times and we all get along great.  I see her as one of the homies.  After our last get together though she put herself out there.  Said shes really feelin me and all that.  This kind of blindsided me because we've been introduced 2-3 years ago but we've only hung out maybe 4-5 times in that time span.  We didn't even exchange numbers until a month ago and we've been texting pretty frequently.  Her and my boy go to school in a different state and I am about to go visit them in a couple weeks.

What I want to know is have any of yall been in a situation where you really like a girl as a friend but she likes you as something more?  How did you ease her into the Freindzone?

Now, I'm not saying its outside of the realm of possibility of us getting together in the future but as it stands now, shes just a friend and I really like her as one.  And honestly, I'm not in position where I want to commit to a relationship right now.  But I don't want that to ruin a good friendship or make this an awkward trip.. 
ohwell.gif

I'll try to keep it short..

My boy introduced me to one of his bestfriends he goes to school with.  Me, him, and her have hung out a handful of times and we all get along great.  I see her as one of the homies.  After our last get together though she put herself out there.  Said shes really feelin me and all that.  This kind of blindsided me because we've been introduced 2-3 years ago but we've only hung out maybe 4-5 times in that time span.  We didn't even exchange numbers until a month ago and we've been texting pretty frequently.  Her and my boy go to school in a different state and I am about to go visit them in a couple weeks.

What I want to know is have any of yall been in a situation where you really like a girl as a friend but she likes you as something more?  How did you ease her into the Freindzone?

Now, I'm not saying its outside of the realm of possibility of us getting together in the future but as it stands now, shes just a friend and I really like her as one.  And honestly, I'm not in position where I want to commit to a relationship right now.  But I don't want that to ruin a good friendship or make this an awkward trip.. 
ohwell.gif

Story of my life.

Women in the friendzone is a plus, it's always more fun when they like you and you just chillin with them. Sorry, but if I am not attracted, I won't grow to be. Thing is, once you put them in the friendzone, they just like you more and more and more and more. Women never give up.

Story of my life.

Women in the friendzone is a plus, it's always more fun when they like you and you just chillin with them. Sorry, but if I am not attracted, I won't grow to be. Thing is, once you put them in the friendzone, they just like you more and more and more and more. Women never give up.

laugh.gif
Be a man about it and tell her she's not smashing.  Don't string her along.  That's just cruel.  And don't get all jealous when she gets with another guy either. 

laugh.gif
Be a man about it and tell her she's not smashing.  Don't string her along.  That's just cruel.  And don't get all jealous when she gets with another guy either. 

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Just did today.....only cuz the sex was bad on her end and I don't want to give her any reason to think I want it again.
one of the main reason why I put some of these girls in the friendzone.

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Just did today.....only cuz the sex was bad on her end and I don't want to give her any reason to think I want it again.
one of the main reason why I put some of these girls in the friendzone.

It's really not hard when your not attracted to them. You don't have to do anything, because your body language and other ways of non-verbal communication will show if she tries to get you to like her.

It's really not hard when your not attracted to them. You don't have to do anything, because your body language and other ways of non-verbal communication will show if she tries to get you to like her.

^. My friend did that. Smash the chick threw her the friend zone. A week later chick tried to commit suicide by walking into a highway. Op make your choice wisely.

^. My friend did that. Smash the chick threw her the friend zone. A week later chick tried to commit suicide by walking into a highway. Op make your choice wisely.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Yes. It ruined the "friendship" entirely. She was immature.

Its not something you can get a consensus on. It really depends on the girl. Be careful.

Back
Top Bottom