nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Im a rookie to the club scene..
embarassed.gif

StaXX wrote:
I actually understood that. 
laugh.gif

And I've experienced it as well.
Sometimes you just need extra support. I've never had my guy hold me up though.

This. I did help one friend once though, My homie is kind of frail, and this chick was going ham on him and he was mad drunk, my dude had two his on his back so he didnt fall off the stage. haha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy said lookin Mutombo tryna defend Shaq. Lmao !

I uderstood everything.

Man I feel ashamed that not only did I understand everything ........... I read it like a yardie would

OP ... I've seen this done many ah times .... just have your boy add a little showmanship next time ... then fold your arms .... nod your head ... have him grab a rag and wipe you down

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Gary Indiana?
Metaphors and analogies?
Rap lyrics in sig?

The reincarnation of Rilla?

Not Rilla. I effs with Rilla. Think he went to WestSide with my older cousins. Really a midwest thing. Cats talk and tell stories with metaphors/ sports analogies like its nothing out here. Dont see the big deal really. And I aint a troll. Been getting banned on NT since I was 9. Dirty, Cam, and JRose raised me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

question.... How do I get the dances???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Im a rookie to the club scene..
embarassed.gif

Depends on race and the type of clubs you frequent.They play Gucci, Irv Gotti, 2 Chains etc. etc. You can turn into a prehistoric caveman and still look like Richard Gere swooping a chick off from her warehouse job. Its easy.Just start dancing behind her. Give her comfort and hold her waist as you pull her towards you. Half the time...they gonna turn around for a sec to peep your face game...so if your nick aint lie...you're good 90% of the time. You might run into the stick broad...and thats just free range to pull that whisper game and backhand compliment her cause she wont dance...word to general game. Obviously I rather talk to them anyway than dance seeing as how I need a human kickstand.

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by go rilla

is there anyone that can translate that into coherent sentences?

Greetings and salutations, females of NT. I have a query if you wouldn't mind.

I am not the most muscular male specimen, that much is apparent upon sight when fmales see me. I concede that.
Please do not surmise that lacking in raw physicality diminishes  my: swagger confidence, charisma, and je nais se qouis; though. I assure it my
"swag" rivals that of the not one, but 12 JD Walkers during the scence that the girl's man steps to confront him with bad intentions.

But..to the matter at hand. Last night at a party, Tyga's song "Lapdance" cam on. Suddenly a fine, young woman came out of nowhere, almost as if she had Apparated in front of me
and proceed to grind her more than ample posterior upon my groin. In past similar situations I am very level headed, even keel, and in control. I would say it 
 parralles Andre Miller's basketball consistency. In fact, I'm usually quite bemused watching other guys try to dance to the level of Chris Brown just to impress the fairer sex.
And like a basketball player, I understand that dancing requires the correct footwear (Nice segue, I know). These situations call for "sturdier" shoes; I tend to gravitate towards Zoom Air Nike's just in case even. I was not a Boy Scout, but I like to be prepared all the same. I like to plan out my moves to the extent Bobby Fischer and Batman do/did. Now as the chorus was coming up I was alerted to multiple signs of possibly FUBAR'ing the situation: her general level of intensity as the choruse approached, my slighty sagging posture, and our positioning; too far away from a wall to surreptitiously lean against should the need arise. I feared I may fall soon, besmirching my legacy for many years to come.

A friend of mine in true "bro" fashion saw my predicament, processed it, formulated a plan of action, and proceeded to execute. It was analalogous to the way Dikembe Mutombo defended Shaquille O'Neal in the 91' NBA Finals. Had this been an actual game my friend would have bben charged a personal foul for violating the hand-to-back rule. Still though, I appreciate him not caring about the awkard sight that creates and "propping me up", literally.

So, this begs the question. Ladies, do you lose respect if you see that a prospective parter couldn't even handle JUST dancing and had to recieve assistance. Do you believe that a man's performance (or lack of) on the dance floor reflects how he'll "move" in the bedroom. Should this situation arise again, should I immediately stop pursuing the girl and immediately take my search outside to the potentials who did not witness my failure. I'd like to know so that I increase my chances of always bedding a young woman.

Curious and Intrigued
Somewhere out there

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Accident, meant to hit zero and misspelled analogous. I never proofread or spellcheck.

Sadly I understood that, yet I can't understand why there are no pics in this thread...

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Wait, people really didn't understand what he wrote?.....No wonder y'all be missing subliminals and metaphors in songs 
laugh.gif
Anywho, the "bro wall" as you stated is never a good look, but if she's just doing too much step out the way and let her fall back. Then she looks like fool instead of you. 

hell yeah... I think some of those be trying to shame you...

Yeah I understood that. In the rare occasion I need a bro to hold me up idc. It's all good. Getting juked isn't that serious. Sometimes they go hard and you need a hand.

Man I thought this dude was talking to a girl in the club & her dudes ran up on him tryna fight.

english motha****** do you speak it?!? just kidding, but I've never seen the "bro wall" be executed, but if they're backing you down that heavy you gotta get in the low post defense position and stand your ground...not a good look trying to take a chris bosh charge (flop) in that situation...I HAVE seen dudes be almost back to back to kind of prevent from happening but that's not a good look either.....just pull the chair out from under them or back out if you're in danger of being broken

I understood it and nah I've never had my dude hold me up....I've seen it tho. Either I use a wall or the chick is too big for me to be dancing with

Seen the "bro wall" executed a few times always back to back though, no hand checking
laugh.gif

Atleast you ain't like my boy, when he got tired dude just laid out flat on the floor while ol girl was still going to work. Me and my boys thought he passed out
roll.gif

I never understood this
If you're dancing with a girl - your DANCING with her - This isn't a strength contest

If she's into you, then she'll work with your movements and vice versa (as long as you're not an obvious statue)

This has happened to me on occasion and I simply fall back - she gives the obligatory "what happened look" and I give her the 
grin.gif
 are we in a club/party or are we on american gladiators? (poor pun I know)

If she's actually in to you she'll give the
embarassed.gif
 sorry face and you can ensure she will want you more for asserting yourself and remaining confident.

He said Andre Miller, basic game. Had me dead.

Realtalk, sometime I knwo it's coming and I just brace for impact. it sucks when your're a tspot in NYC and you have to wear shoes. No Grib or anything. you can feel yourself sliding.

Back
Top Bottom