NT Gardeners Thread

Nothing like plush forest green cut edged blowed grass.. can lay on that in the shade all day

I like these little succulents I need to figure out what their called
84C73979-FDAD-43A3-BEB8-FA7FCB79FC6B.jpeg
38F0B250-AA59-4828-8934-6034F79B46A5.jpeg

Picture perfect.

How long did it take you to get to that level?
Grass was already there. Back row of plants was a ****en jungle so that took some time to remove/gut/uproot everything. Put in all the hedges/roses myself and got my father in law to build that lil bench/deck around the tree.

Grass was already there. Back row of plants was a ****en jungle so that took some time to remove/gut/uproot everything. Put in all the hedges/roses myself and got my father in law to build that lil bench/deck around the tree.

What city/state are you in?

It looks good as hell man. You got kids/pets? Seems like it would be perfect for them.

Been maintaining 55-60 here during the day so I think I’m gonna keep them outside during the day and bring them inside on the heating pad at night at 80°
What do y’all think, 55-60 might be too cold still?
E6B751A4-F946-4551-8126-E19981136AFD.jpeg

Noticed I had some white moldy looking stuff on my peppers so I restarted a new batch with that mix you linked DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Got a little careless dropping the seeds and put too many in some of the cells by accident but whatever
Kept both gonna see what happens
Spinach popping up already too, I only planted them on Monday
F42FD389-0DCF-4169-A216-1D004E70704A.jpeg
AA5B21BB-C2D3-4FB2-9948-B786D11161E5.jpeg

Solid follow

Next video, I basically use this concept whenever I am planting anything in containers as well. Instead, I might use leaves or whatever is available. Anything that allows me to reduce the amount of "soil" needed to FILL the container. Save yourself some soil by using other organic items to fill in space.

Last edited:
i don’t garden but would love to someday.

Grow everything i need to make sandwiches, pizza, and burritos if possible.

Casey Trees.

Check in with your local branch of that company. In some cities they give you free trees to plant in your yard.

Back
Top Bottom