NT Going Bald Crew: Male Pattern Baldness FTL

We need to come up with a hairline passport on Niketalk.com ,once you submit your hairline & if it isn’t Norwood 1, preferably Norwood 0 you get suspended until it grows back.

I wouldn't call it a scam but no one knows when (could be early-20s, could be mid-40s, who knows) and balding pattern (refer to Norwood Scale below) so docs recommend finasteride sooner than later for any noticeable recession to preserve what remains.

Transplanted follicles are not subject to DHT so if you have a transplant, **** could look awkward if other portions of hair start to thin.

The-Norwood-Scale-To-Identify-How-Bald-Are-You40.png
why come the transplant doesn't get poisoned by DHT?

why come the transplant doesn't get poisoned by DHT?

I should have prefaced by saying "most" because docs/surgeons typically use donors from sections that will likely remain following progressive hair loss ala Norwood VII, aka the horseshoe.

neckbeard would be the best choice for me, that is the only spot from the neck up where hair grows the way I want for like a few years now smh. unsure if Fin messes w/that tho.

Haha lots of kinda wrong info here

1. no, don’t go to turkey or Mexico to do it.Many reasons But above all they don’t care what you look like because what are you gonna do? Fly back? The cost of the flight and stay adds up to the same anyway

2. 2 types of transplants, FUE, and FUT. look them up

3. you can only get a transplant twice depending on the donor areas you have. Basically, you’re thinning hair in one area (for cutting a slab out) and transferring it somewhere else. At best you can restore your hairline if it isn’t too bad

4. yes it’s legit

My cousin went there and got it done.
He looks absolutely horrendous.
They use the old plug method. Kinda like doll hair. They use a machine to stick several hairs in one area. The legit stuff is 1 hair per opening. It’s a lot harder and can only be done by hand

At least something positive came from my receding hairline. It has drastically reduced my widows peak. I was straight up Eddie Munster in my younger days.

Got any sneak shots?
Haha nah I can't do that to him.
He's mad as hell about it.

They use the old plug method. Kinda like doll hair. They use a machine to stick several hairs in one area. The legit stuff is 1 hair per opening. It’s a lot harder and can only be done by hand
Brah doll hair is exactly what it lookd like except the hair is way too spaced out. Def skipped a few areas.

At least something positive came from my receding hairline. It has drastically reduced my widows peak. I was straight up Eddie Munster in my younger days.
Noticed my widow's peak is basically gone too. Rest of my hairline looks the same.

hmm so do yous all mean to say that the Turkish hair transplants are mostly a modern internet era rebranding of an old product that had a poor rep (hair plugs) ?

hmm so do yous all mean to say that the Turkish hair transplants are mostly a modern internet era rebranding of an old product that had a poor rep (hair plugs) ?
Idk but some doctor named Asli Tarcan is constantly mentioned. I’ve even seen numerous black men said they went down to bruh and got the job done. Results seem fine to me.

Some dudes look like an alien, like scott van pelt. Sucks if they can't even grow stone cold steve austin facial hair.

Noticed my Corners starting to thin out December 2019. It was mainly my right side. I’ve always had thick-thin hair so just thought it was that. Until my girl pointed it out one day, and I took a closer look, and although it’s not bald, my hair was definitely thin and not full and strong in that area compared to the rest of my head.

low key started to panic. Use to my hair being crispy at all times. Hair cut every other Friday sometimes every Friday if I had plans or social outings on weekends. My barber is like family to me always having my shi* right. Medium skin fade with 4 on top. We was doing a lil Drake NWTS hard part too lmao. Even rocked the JR Smith burst fade fo hawk with line running above the ear for a couple months :lol:

But I’m pushing 30 now so I gotta keep it mature so in January I completely shaved my head to start over. Went with zero on top and my barber was like you sure? Since then I’ve been growing the top out and applying Rogaine. I got the 3 month foam pack off Amazon and honestly, it’s been working. My left corner made a comeback, but my right corner still a little soft. I’m still able to get a even lineup,

But after my 3 pack ran out, I tried going with the liquid version since I’m growing my hair out on top and foam doesn’t really reach the scalp since hair is in the way. I had to stop it cause my skin was getting hella itchy and flakey. I’m not sure if it’s cause the liquid version or what. But my scalp didn’t react like this when I was using the foam version. Any one have experience with the two?

I really have to take preventative measure now. I can’t rock the bald look. I’m half Filipino half Native American those 2 races have zero facial hair capabilities lmao. So beard is not a option for me:lol:

Noticed my Corners starting to thin out December 2019. It was mainly my right side. I’ve always had thick-thin hair so just thought it was that. Until my girl pointed it out one day, and I took a closer look, and although it’s not bald, my hair was definitely thin and not full and strong in that area compared to the rest of my head.

low key started to panic. Use to my hair being crispy at all times. Hair cut every other Friday sometimes every Friday if I had plans or social outings on weekends. My barber is like family to me always having my shi* right. Medium skin fade with 4 on top. We was doing a lil Drake NWTS hard part too lmao. Even rocked the JR Smith burst fade fo hawk with line running above the ear for a couple months :lol:

But I’m pushing 30 now so I gotta keep it mature so in January I completely shaved my head to start over. Went with zero on top and my barber was like you sure? Since then I’ve been growing the top out and applying Rogaine. I got the 3 month foam pack off Amazon and honestly, it’s been working. My left corner made a comeback, but my right corner still a little soft. I’m still able to get a even lineup,

But after my 3 pack ran out, I tried going with the liquid version since I’m growing my hair out on top and foam doesn’t really reach the scalp since hair is in the way. I had to stop it cause my skin was getting hella itchy and flakey. I’m not sure if it’s cause the liquid version or what. But my scalp didn’t react like this when I was using the foam version. Any one have experience with the two?

I really have to take preventative measure now. I can’t rock the bald look. I’m half Filipino half Native American those 2 races have zero facial hair capabilities lmao. So beard is not a option for me:lol:
I tried the foaming a year & half or 2 years ago, it dried my scalp out big time I did not like. grew little hairs on my temples where nothing has grown since da 90's or maybe nothing ever grew much at all. it was just an experiment TBH, every 5 years I tend to lose hair starting since like 18-19, I actually think hot showers have sped it up. I don't know which Norwood I am but I mean my mid scalp is totally barren so I know that a foam isn't gunna help much. I do think Minoxidil that doesn't make your scalp feel icky may be worth it if you can find a version that doesn't do so. have read of ppl saying it caused dark circles under their eyes.

You aren't one of the chosen Filipinos blessed with beard growing genetics. Recently cut off my 7-8 month beard that went down to my chest. I've shaved my head before, the stubble and itchiness were annoying.

I’m almost a VI at this point and I give zero damns. Fresh 0 guard buzz once a week or so and I’m gucci :pimp: Still haven’t bic’d it. Not sure I ever will.

Back
Top Bottom