NT HALL OF FAME

Damn, I know who ekin is and I damn near despise footwear
grin.gif
... dude's name is NIKE backwards for a reason
grin.gif

Pat
Ekin702

Ekin702 to me really defined the quality of information NikeTalk really became known for, and in my mind did more for the board than the Kicks mention.

Ekin really got NT popping back when retros started taking off in the late 90's.

He used to supply us with pics, info and release dates way ahead of time.

The buzz spread from NT to everywhere.

Dude became some type of mysterious internet legend like V for Vendetta. People were speculating about his position at Nike and if he was even really a male or a female.

We used to print out pages of the PS'ed Pantent Leather thread and pass them around HS.

Thats when Jordan Brand put out quality product and actually mattered.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Club29

OMNW

eek.gif
eek.gif

OG Hustler

He deserves a spot in the Hall of Shame, at least.

Premo 55 deserves a spot. He was always posting obscure backpack rappers and talking about how he understood rap better than anybody else. The beginning of the end came when he put up a freestyle and he sounded mad frail followed by the revelation that his name was Liu Kang or something and he lived in Canada. NTers roasted him, driving him to the point of suicide by mod. He never stood a chance, considering the popularity of HT at the time.

Both a high and low point for Niketalk.

And you certainly can't write the history of Niketalk without 'Kerry'. I feel weird using his government since I don't know him, but he's had more screen names than anybody can count. Homie had/has a way with words.

And Henzo had his own message board dedicated to him, so he's in there.

Dilios.jpg

Somebody needs to do what this fool did and live to tell the history of this fine site.

Back
Top Bottom