NT help me pick a logo

1. looks feminine.

2. reminds me of NBA Jam

3. AND 1?

4. classy

It's between 2 & 4, but leaning towards 4 more.

I'd go with 4..I like the lettering of 1 a lot but that backboard is questionable

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

#1 or #2 is cool.  however, i would take the font from #1 and add it to #2.  that would be a definite winner. 
I like what this guy suggested. Keep the same color scheme and composition, just change the font on number 2. 

Have the swoosh thing in #2 go behind the font or blend into it, it really blocks the text

Other than that it looks good.

1, 2 and 3 are the dopest, but...

1: Lose the broken glass. It throws the whole thing off and it would look 100% better without it.

2. Clean, but looks too much like the Phoenix logo which makes it look kinda bias... Dont want people to think your site is a bias/fanboy site...

3. Really clean. I'm not sure what's going on with the design on the "A" though? What is that? I think you should be able to explain everything about the logo, and that design on the A just looks mad random to me... That's just my opinion though.

Spoiler [+]
4. Looks really dated. It doesnt flow well, the style isnt really clean and the "jumpman" is in the way, rather than adding to the design.

Yo, who designed these? did you do them yourself? Props to whoever did... Where can you learn logo design like that?

Back
Top Bottom