NT how do you drink?

Originally Posted by sunny559

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Fashow
pimp.gif

We have the occasional beers in between as well, but its like a given so I didnt mention it. You hit clubs/bars in the 559 or what?
Somewhat. I'm not too hot on our club scene. Roe was okay, I actually had my bday there, but I think it's getting shut down. Elbow was my spot until they started doing the dancing/DJ thing SMH. I like Livingstones (I like traditional bars) and will be checking out Fulton 55 tomorrow for some live music. Know of any hidden spots around town?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Fashow
pimp.gif

We have the occasional beers in between as well, but its like a given so I didnt mention it. You hit clubs/bars in the 559 or what?
Somewhat. I'm not too hot on our club scene. Roe was okay, I actually had my bday there, but I think it's getting shut down. Elbow was my spot until they started doing the dancing/DJ thing SMH. I like Livingstones (I like traditional bars) and will be checking out Fulton 55 tomorrow for some live music. Know of any hidden spots around town?

captain and cola for about 8 oz

then whatever we drink at the bar.. usually pints of beer and shots of jager/burt reynolds

captain and cola for about 8 oz

then whatever we drink at the bar.. usually pints of beer and shots of jager/burt reynolds

Its either Liqour or Beer when I drink. I hate mixing the two. I drink whatever is around or whatever I can afford at that time.

But Herb>

Its either Liqour or Beer when I drink. I hate mixing the two. I drink whatever is around or whatever I can afford at that time.

But Herb>

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

anyone drink everclear?
Once...got SLAPPED.  The music just could not get loud enough for me.  
I had to mix it with juice though, that stuff is pure pain going down raw

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

anyone drink everclear?
Once...got SLAPPED.  The music just could not get loud enough for me.  
I had to mix it with juice though, that stuff is pure pain going down raw

If im not trying to get to messed up i just drink Bud Lights all night but when im trying to go hard i roll with Grey Goose/Red Bull or Jack/Coke.... If im throwing down shots i only roll with shots of Patron, but that +#! is mad expensive at the bar.

If im not trying to get to messed up i just drink Bud Lights all night but when im trying to go hard i roll with Grey Goose/Red Bull or Jack/Coke.... If im throwing down shots i only roll with shots of Patron, but that +#! is mad expensive at the bar.

i only drink at parties
pregame and than party

take shots straight to the head and I hold onto beers for no longer than 10 minutes, after that it's warm and not good anymore
pimp.gif

i only drink at parties
pregame and than party

take shots straight to the head and I hold onto beers for no longer than 10 minutes, after that it's warm and not good anymore
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom