NT....How Do You Feel About Illegal Immigration?

Not sure why people in Mexico City would care about America tho
Wasn't Miss America arab though and isnt America a country not an ethnicity/

Not sure why people in Mexico City would care about America tho
Wasn't Miss America arab though and isnt America a country not an ethnicity/

rs4dio.jpg

Spoiler [+]
NT hates Mexicans

This thread again..
It's just such a silly topic now. Everyone is a real smart #$% about it.
People don't really know what's up though.

This thread again..
It's just such a silly topic now. Everyone is a real smart #$% about it.
People don't really know what's up though.

i get it but its not fair to those to those who go about it the right way

read an article about a kid who has over a 4.0 but probably wont be able to attend college cuz he's here illegally...really sad

i get it but its not fair to those to those who go about it the right way

read an article about a kid who has over a 4.0 but probably wont be able to attend college cuz he's here illegally...really sad

I find it fine for illegal immigrants that want to come to America and actually contribute. I hate those that slander the American name and just come here to gRape the benefits that the country has to offer and disrespects the people/values.

I find it fine for illegal immigrants that want to come to America and actually contribute. I hate those that slander the American name and just come here to gRape the benefits that the country has to offer and disrespects the people/values.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

isn't that what america's all about?

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

isn't that what america's all about?

People come here to live a better life that's correct, but don't disrespect the people that give you that opportunity. That's like slapping the hand that feeds you.

People come here to live a better life that's correct, but don't disrespect the people that give you that opportunity. That's like slapping the hand that feeds you.

Let me put it this way, America usually has no problem granting people from Europe and Canada work visas yet when its someone from South or Central America with not much social standing they either take months on end to grant it or they don't grant it at all. If we're going to stand against immigration we stand against immigration from all parts of the world, not just parts where people aren't white and wealthy.

Let me put it this way, America usually has no problem granting people from Europe and Canada work visas yet when its someone from South or Central America with not much social standing they either take months on end to grant it or they don't grant it at all. If we're going to stand against immigration we stand against immigration from all parts of the world, not just parts where people aren't white and wealthy.

@ willmatic,  foreigners haven't said anything about America that americans don't see for themselves so wut r u talkin bout??

Back
Top Bottom