NT....How many of yall can dunk a basketball

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Dang...I thought NT was full of ballers that were doin 360's and windmills
laugh.gif

But yea I can dunk. Two hand or one and the most impressive thing I can do is a reverse...
pimp.gif

And for the record I'm 6'2
I could do the same but i can't do in game dunk. In game dunk are more impressive in my opinion

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Dang...I thought NT was full of ballers that were doin 360's and windmills
laugh.gif

But yea I can dunk. Two hand or one and the most impressive thing I can do is a reverse...
pimp.gif

And for the record I'm 6'2

You thought that??
grin.gif

Yes. I credit it all to playing volleyball in HS, but I am only comfortable with one-handed and off two feet.

I can and I'm 5'11/6'0. Started this year with tennis balls worked my way up to the real thing. I practiced outdoors for awhile and mastered that,now indoors i'm a beast.

5'10 and i can flush with ease... if i travel haha otherwise gotta be off a miss or oop usually or if im jus hyped up onna breakaway

I can dunk a volleyball, but my hands are too small to palm a basketball very well, and I don't get up high enough to go with two hands.

Men I can't even dunk @ my school and my friend is the same height as me and he is a freshmen and he dunk
tired.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

I only dunked once successfully in a game.......one of my favorite in game memories....6'1 and I am a two foot jumper, wish I could leap off one foot, Iwould be a beast!!!!

Back
Top Bottom