NT, How many times did you drink beer before you liked it?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

obie21 wrote:
Heineken
pimp.gif
Very well said.
I started with Heineken and only drink Heineken's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you're missin out then dude

I don't even drink alcohol beverages that much, and if their is nice cold Heineken in the room, pass one over here.
pimp.gif

didnt take me that long to get used to beer. i dont think ill ever get used to cheap beers, though.

right now i'm feelin that Landshark. goes real nice if you're out on a boat or by the beach or something

miller lite is a good all around beer. good on taste and not too filling. nice for after (or before) work (lol).

I only like certain beers...i hate the cheap beers like Milwaukee's...
Yuengling and Blue Moon
pimp.gif

i drunk a sip of my pops beer when i was a jit..shizznit was digusting
sick.gif
havent put beer to my mouth since

-bdis-

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I love cold beer
A room temperature stout >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A cold beer.
I always wondered why on the Guinness bottles it says, "Enjoy ice cold," or something. In Europe I know for a fact they drink theirbeers room temperature.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I love cold beer
A room temperature stout >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A cold beer.

Don't you get the Asian glow when you drink?? I know that doesn't;t happen to every Asian person, but for most its the case.

^^the thing that I've notice is with most American brewed beer, they seem to taste the best when they're ice cold. But with imports, they taste superbat room temperature.

Obviously, it depends on the type of beer. I can't taste a thing if it's ice cold. Everything just tastes like a light beer. I don't really have achoice when I go lounges/clubs, but there are some bars in the city that serve beer properly. Nothing beats a glass straight from the cask.

It took a while to start liking it. I had one when I was like 15..hated it. Had some ice cold bud's......fell in love.
pimp.gif

Love it.
pimp.gif

I started with hard, but couldn't really drink it..made me gag, so gradually started beer.
Now, thats all I drink.

But the calories are unappreciated.
frown.gif

Obviously, it depends on the type of beer. I can't taste a thing if it's ice cold. Everything just tastes like a light beer.
That's why companies like Coors encourage that. Ever tried drinking one that's NOT ice cold?
sick.gif

From the first time I had a sip of beer when I was like 10, I would have cravings for beer
laugh.gif

like sometimes on a hot summer day, I will just not stop thinking of an ice cold beer

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Obviously, it depends on the type of beer. I can't taste a thing if it's ice cold. Everything just tastes like a light beer.
That's why companies like Coors encourage that. Ever tried drinking one that's NOT ice cold?
sick.gif
Closest thing to urine.

This most is making me thirsty, might have to go grab a heiney
pimp.gif

I tasted Tsingtao the other day at this chinese buffet, it's mad delicious. It's better than heineken to me.

I'm happy winter is coming cause Sam Adams has that Winter Ale
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom