NT i goofed, i went to far. UPDATE GULLY SEASON

Lmaooo , most likely ducktales though. Dude swears he's hard on the internet; the sure sign of a coward
laugh.gif

When dude posted the pic of him with busted shorty thinking he was gonna get props all I could do was
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Certified herb
roll.gif

OP putting "Female Dogs" in their place... I like that, props to you bro. Feels good to just stick a ***** once every now and then, huh. Lol. J/K If it would have been me, the most I would have went is grapple her. Since you went Ham on her, you should have hit her with the "Falcon Punch".

if you were a real bawse you would have stolen his weed, wallet, and the girl you just beat up before the cops got there

funny thing half you clowns are shook made behind a key board.

I think alot of people would have done what i did.

you never know whats going to happen untill it happens.

Well OP if it did happen, I don't think you did anything wrong. I know better than to get in between a male fight, girls know what can go down and if they jump in thats their bad.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Tell that chick she shouldn't of went into KFC if she didn't want the two piece.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm laughing right now.

Originally Posted by msaba07

i think you handled it the way you should have ... let your brother handle his, if hes getting whooped, break it up ... if a #+#%* wanna act like a dude, put her in her place ...

you might remember me from such movies as how stella got her groove back handed to her face and american psycho (in the mall)

Back
Top Bottom