NT, I Hate Thugs ...I Truly Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
all im sayin is wish we could have some sort of national summit and see who is who behind the screen name. I believe we would be thoroughly surprised at who is who.

Cause I know a lot of these posters on here are pie af. Straight coochie.

Naw forreaal I peep what nomads doing he's trolling in a good way...our threads have been weak lately he's just bringing the fun back to NT...he's cool in my book for that

all im sayin is wish we could have some sort of national summit and see who is who behind the screen name. I believe we would be thoroughly surprised at who is who.

Duh....its the internet.

Agree'd, dude called me "lame", "corny", and "soft" so I posted his Instgram and I got like three warnings... if we ever had a summit, I wouldn't even commit one act of violence and dudes would probably be shook and develop a blepharospasm whenever I'm standing in front of them expecting to get hit in the face like "...you know it's just all laughs right?"

Last edited:
Agree'd, dude called me "lame", "corny", and "soft" so I posted his Instgram and I got like three warnings... if we ever had a summit, I wouldn't even commit one act of violence and dudes would probably be shook and develop a blepharospasm whenever I'm standing in front of them expecting to get hit in the face like "...you know it's just all laughs right?"

Put the paws on one of these lil dudez lol

View media item 1340316

Heeeeeeeee's baaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaack...

View media item 1340317

1384941465384.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wr

Bruh..... your disgusting. Reported.
It's a thought, one that deserve examination and probably why some threads go platinum in a matter of hours. And scientifically there's truth to it, there's a police officer with a Ph.D in psychology out in L.A. who trains officers in cultural sensitivity. 

...maybe your ineptitude and outlook on life is what's disgusting.

It's a thought, one that deserve examination and probably why some threads go platinum in a matter of hours. And scientifically there's truth to it, there's a police officer with a Ph.D in psychology out in L.A. who trains officers in cultural sensitivity. 

...maybe your ineptitude and outlook on life is what's disgusting.
Errr hows bout its extremely ignorant and like you has no place on NT. I'm sure you'll be banned and return again. However, as long as you keep up this act, you'll continue to be banned.

No matter how hard you try to appear knowledgable, your posts always have a negative reaction due to your misbehavior.

Last edited:

Errr hows bout its extremely ignorant and like you has no place on NT. I'm sure you'll be banned and return again. However, as long as you keep up this act, you'll continue to be banned.

No matter how hard you try to appear knowledgable, your posts always have a negative reaction due to your misbehavior.
Who are you to judge me? My behavior? What the **** is this, Ming Dynasty in China? There's no negative reaction, honestly and I'm 30+ years old if I was to actually send my threads or some replies to Gawker or another exposé site they'd definitely want to know why there's such a SHARED (
wink.gif
nthat.gif
) strong reaction to many of my posts. Which are otherwise logical.

Here's one thing I could NEVER understand about Niketalk, while I know some users are real and have authentic lives offline, some of you dudes behavior seems forced and contrived. I have always stood by this gut instinct that there's one or two people with multiple accounts who just don't like my personality or resilience. 

But here's the thing, and what makes YOU as a person obsolete and cowardice, is that it's the same spiel year after year after year. Even in the face of truth, although the screen names mysteriously change and I have NEVER heard of them in the 8 years I've been around, they all have the same attitude, same drive to seek and destroy me, try to break my confidence, co sign each other, counter any validity in my post and then when they get driven to the point of anger and unsurmountable rage, I get snagged up in some bs technicality and get banned. Then when I ask why, it's "nobody likes you, you're trolling", then when I ask for proof of me trolling, then it's "well, we're a message board, no one asks you to be here, we try our best to be professional".

The way I see it, maybe "you all" are the ones trolling, because how I talk on Niketalk is how I talk at my dinner table. Over the years I've secretly taken surveys and notes just for my own sanity and many NT'ers have admitted how they act on NT is not how they act in front of their parents or family. Using slang, appropriating culture you truly don't understand executing it horribly to the point you don't even realize you're just exposing what you admire to be. 

How can I make a thread about hating thugs, and it receive so much hate and ban threatening, but an Asian man gets pushed on the tracks by an actual thug and he's every name in the book? How can I make a thread about hating thugs, and the victim is white and the perp is black and everyone calls him an animal? How can I make a thread about hating thugs, and MY BLACK PEOPLE get shot and killed, people like Oscar Grant, Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown and the media calls them thugs and you faux "do gooder"  liberals try and defend them but are in here trying to gut me for wanting better for my people and I'm PROOF of change and trying to be the change I want to see?

Pusillanimous, frail hypocrites hiding behind a keyboard, see-through like a LACE G STRING trying to force your convoluted world view through a sneaker forum. Be a man and stand up on your own two. Talk to me like a man...meet me face to face, Skype even, phone call, but don't be a coward and hide behind a computer screen FORCE FEEDING the mass public YOUR VERSION of what I should be and what you THINK you are.

That's why I get banned time and time again, because I only have ONE ACCOUNT, ONE WORLD VIEW and my balls are my word and you hate me for it because yours aren't nearly as big as mine.

I picture most of you that come at me like that to look like this, and share his view. Be the same one in Kobe and Hip-Hop threads faking the funk, secretly jealous and battling inferiority because no one believes you.

quotes25n-2-web.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom