NT I Have A Problem....I Got A Pack & The Shoes Are Different Sizes! What Do I DO??!?!?!

So i was one of the lucky few that was able to cop a DMP pack when shiekh in az released them this weekend. I picked up a size 8 pack and when i went to takepictures because they arnt my size i realized that the vi's are 8's and the xi's are 8.5's. Do i call and ask them if anyone else has the other8 in the xi or do i just split the pack. I am only selling these because they are not my size.

Are the shoes more valuable together in a size 8 or if individually one being a 8 and the other 8.5?

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=IMG_1396.jpg

They'd probably be more valuable if you sold two size 8s together. But in your situation i'd split the pack and sell each seperate. I doubt Shiekhwould be able to replace your 8.5 with an 8

laugh.gif
to the post below me

you'll probably have to sell seperate because i highly doubt they'll be able to give you a matching pair in that size...

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

you'll probably have to sell seperate because i highly doubt they'll be able to give you a matching pair in that size...

i would think that someone else might call and say the opposite......but is a size 8 pack more valuable more than a vi in a 8 and a xi in a 8.5??

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

^^same thing what I was thinking

if i got the DMP 3 yrs after it released .... i wouldnt mind at all they came in different sizes

Not that big of a deal bro most people can go a half sz up or down. But nice pickup. I still hate those chumps at metrocenter shiekh
mad.gif

in the first place the sales person should have checked that the shoe sizes are correct before ringing them up

lucky but still lucky whats the problem.......you know they cant get em for u ......u wont wear em anyway so sell them boys now and get yo size

i say keep them both its only half a size up but if you dont like that then sell the pair that doesnt fit you or trade it and keep the pair that does fit you

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

i say keep them both its only half a size up but if you dont like that then sell the pair that doesnt fit you or trade it and keep the pair that does fit you

agreed!...and
sick.gif
@ your avatar. Aint nobody wanna see that.
smh.gif

idk if size 8 is a valuable size. i just can't sell the XIXs in my sig for 100 and they are worth way more than that.

Back
Top Bottom