NT I need help with my tmobile bill

-I owe tmobile $733 in overage charges, (I basically went over on my web connect data plan).
-Before I call them, I came here for advice to see what I can to do minimize the charges.
-My friends said I can talk them down and convince them to remove the charges.( Any truth to this?)
-This is my first time using their web connect plan and first time going over.
-thanks for reading and any help will be appreciated.

tmobile

if some NTer by the name of _____ is trying to help you out on that one, please delete the PM

*DMX* here we go again *DMX*

laugh.gif

first thing I thought of

Originally Posted by Crumbs

wow thats terrible. t-mobile sucks.
why does tmo suck? Because he went over on his web connect plan, nothing on you op, how that make a company bad? Bet if you went over on att orverizon they wouldn't budge. Dude probably better with getting some the charges removed on tmo then any other company. Depending on how long you been withtmo, and if the billing cycle ended yet, you could change to the unlimited web and have them retro it. Or ask to put you on the unlimited and see if they canretro this last bill.

Doesn't hurt to ask, and good luck

Originally Posted by uniquepair

-I owe tmobile $733 in overage charges, (I basically went over on my web connect data plan).
-Before I call them, I came here for advice to see what I can to do minimize the charges.
-My friends said I can talk them down and convince them to remove the charges.( Any truth to this?)
-thanks four reading and any help will be appreciated.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

dont do that lol

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

dont do that lol
eek.gif
laugh.gif
wow I need to go to bed.

This bill got me stressing so much i cant sleep.
mad.gif

I'm just going to try my luck and call them tomorrow.

if you would have called them during the month when u had overages what they usually do is bump you to the next plan.
for example:
one time i went over like 500 minutes on a 300 min plan and it was like $200 in overages, i called them, they stuck the 1000/min plan on there and instead ofpaying 239.99+ i paid 49.99.

but that was DURING the billing cycle. i never tried to do it after the cycle was done already... try to see if they'll let u pay for the unlimited dataplan. and another thing... if u use it that much why didn't u just pay for unlimited ??? its like 20 bucks??

from a t-moble employee...ur beat...like dude Mecks said...u gotta do it during ur cycle...thats why u keep track of ur usage...

Just tell them that you had asked for an unlimited data plan and you don't know what happened.
Don't get loud or smart with them that will get you nothing.

Back
Top Bottom