NT: I present to you the rich kids of Instagram vol. feels so batman

Saw this on KTT along with that craigslist for rich people only :lol:
Pretty dope

Now, I was going to say sites like Dupont Registry already exist, but I checked out this "rich people's craigslist" anyhow.

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento for sale :x :x :x

:nerd:

Time to start cooking keys and packing the 2 45s under the trench coat.
nthat.gif
 Brownsvill stand up!

Time to start cooking keys and packing 2 45s under the trenchcoat. 
nthat.gif
Brownsvill stand up!

living that life. i respect
smokin.gif

Not really hard to accomplish when you're jet-setting with 15-20 people and everyone pays upfront.  The REST of the receipt probably shows where half the bill is comped because of the reservation.

Just a bunch of friends that have a special bank account for travel and every three months vote on the next destination and ball out of control. 
pimp.gif

Getting too old to blow money like that anymore, especially in this economy. I make smarter decisions now

So who are they and what do they do?

What do they do? Live off their parents.

Not even mad at this. We got humble brags from people on twitter/instagram who got .30 in their bank accounts....let these guys live.

If I had a kid posting receipts like that I would have him on a $2500 a month allowance and kick em out.

stopped being mad or hating on rich kids....everyone that didn't grow up to a wealthy family wishes they were in their shoes

Not really hard to accomplish when you're jet-setting with 15-20 people and everyone pays upfront.  The REST of the receipt probably shows where half the bill is comped because of the reservation.

Just a bunch of friends that have a special bank account for travel and every three months vote on the next destination and ball out of control. :pimp:

Getting too old to blow money like that anymore, especially in this economy. I make smarter decisions now

There's a storm coming, Nomad. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

I would say, "That's how you get robbed" but they probably don't care.

With that being said, not sure if Salty or envious or both :smh:

No lie the caption "our everyday is better then your best day" just lit a spark of motivation in me. I refuse to not one day get to experience this lifestyle no matter what it takes.

There's a storm coming, Nomad. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
Not rich at all, it's all about financial planning and knowing how to make your own deals. Reading in fundamental, there's so many come ups ripe for the taking if you research your plan of attack.

...and I say this not from a high horse position but man to man. People are poor because they are stupid and lazy. Rich people are rich not because they aren't stupid and lazy (some are) they're just at the right place at the right time and have the gift of precise execution. That's the key to wealth.

Not really. Im happy living the way I live. You have been brainwashed by corporations and the media into believing petty commodities can grant  hapiness. While these kids are acting like ******s and not benefiting humanity. I will be gathering and education and helping others with it. When you die you can not take wealth to grave. Most of these rich kids have a snobby attitude and use the money to mask the ugly.

Thats what wrong in the hood. Everyone worried about what others got and not using the time or effort spent to fix short comings in their character. Cant blame the power that 500 yrs of colonial oppression has had on my people.

I'm so glad I'm not rich I'd get caught in material **** and get bored with life real fast.

Back
Top Bottom