Nt im about to be a daddy.

Joined May 19, 2008
Any time now. Me and the moms arent together in a relationship cause i kinda usher confession part 2'd and cheated on my ex with this girl and got her pregnant but im excited. Its a little boy.
Julian Curtis Quinonez. I wish he was gonna have my last name, Barber, but i dont think the moms family would like that too much. look forward to seeing him in the NBA in about 20 years.

Joined May 19, 2008
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its not yours.
eh maybe.......ill never know unless i get a dna test. "supposedly" she hasnt had sex with any other guys........
yeah......OOKKK!!!

Joined May 19, 2008
does the test cost? i heard it only cost money if the baby IS yours, if it isnt, then there isnt a charge? any truth to this?

baltimore

Banned
Joined Apr 5, 2010
Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Any time now. Me and the moms arent together in a relationship cause i kinda usher confession part 2'd and cheated on my ex with this girl and got her pregnant but im excited. Its a little boy.
Julian Curtis Quinonez. I wish he was gonna have my last name, Barber, but i dont think the moms family would like that too much. look forward to seeing him in the NBA in about 20 years.
GIFSoup

Joined Mar 26, 2009

Congrats.

but

Joined May 19, 2008
Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Congrats.

but
oh....damn sorry, a dude cant have hopes now i suppose.................

Joined Oct 15, 2008
congrats if it's yours man...my son is a little over 2 months. got him to watch his first basketball game on tv the other day
and he loves watching me play xbox

Joined Dec 8, 2008
If that is indeed your kid he should have your last name. I hope your ex and her family is gonna let you be apart of his life cuz it sounds like they dont want you to be in any part of it.

But yeah congrats though.

Joined May 13, 2008
Thats cool..

but you cheated on your ex... and you got the second chick pregnant?

the mother needs all the props tho

Joined Nov 30, 2008
Congrats fam. I'm a new Dad and it's an awesome feeling. Life will change regardless of the situation. Best of luck with everything.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now