NT I'm trapped being blacks hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who I am is not up for me to decide ...because I'm both proficiently, who I am is determined by what whites allow me to be, unless I kill them all and demand UNDIVIDED ATTENTION and GENUINE ACCEPTANCE and RESPECT....I'm sorry but that is a true statement.

Think about all the black babies you know that can talk just like the characters from Sesame Street? ...The hood makes us this way...you can't log off and on to BLACK PAIN...it's 24/7 ...we just make it look easy.
I have no idea what the hell you just said

Last edited:
I hope you guys get the LOL's you seek from these Spider-Man pics .....that's what I mean, I'm keeping it G and ****** is posting Spider-Man

I wonder if this is what the dc sniper sounded like before everything went down
..there's truth to this, they don't even realize how close **** is to materializing, I refuse to die beat up on mentally and told I'm not **** because I'm black.

The last 40 post off bad mad for attention ....
You truly are the reason "Nomad gonna Nomad" ....
frown.gif
mean.gif
nthat.gif

#TurnDownForWhat

>Nomad stops posting
best day of my life

seriously though, the first response got me laughing out loud. that was unexpected.

Damn, PLVN is so tight for some reason. It can't be.... not you PLVN....no you...

Last edited:
And to really entertain this nonsense...

It don't hurt being black at all, it just hurts being you everyday

>Nomad stops posting
best day of my life

seriously though, the first response got me laughing out loud. that was unexpected.

Damn, PLVN is so tight for some reason. It can't be.... not you PLVN....no you...

:lol: I'm good...that offbad kid just annoys me for some reason.

Look at this fool, contacts and everything,
No wonder Haitians are dying on a boat to get far away from DR and its kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom