NT I'm trapped being blacks hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your avy sucks, I want to hit that guy so bad and I don't even know who he is. I truly hate you, you've been a thorn in my side for a very long time ...to the point I'm willing to pay you to fight me in person. 

$2,500 plus hotel and travel expenses...I really want to hurt you bad, like break a part of your face.

Terrible you can troll better than that

laugh.gif
@ people giving actual advice.
Your avy sucks, I want to hit that guy so bad and I don't even know who he is. I truly hate you, you've been a thorn in my side for a very long time ...to the point I'm willing to pay you to fight me in person. 

$2,500 plus hotel and travel expenses...I really want to hurt you bad, like break a part of your face.
its a white dude trying to be black, now why would you want to hit yourself 
nerd.gif

if i annoy you enough will you send me 2500 to come fight you?

On this thanksgiving day I'm thankful for many things

1. I'm thankful for offbad posting those spidey meme's because they had me in tears
2. I'm thankful that Nomad can always bring such entertainment to NT. I use to hate all of your posts but I'm glad that you have a place to talk out your feelings, even if you are trolling.
3. I'm thankful for life as you should be Nomad. Take it from another brother who made it out of the struggle, white people may view you a certain way but it all starts with how you view yourself. Always remember that your perception is reality. You have to accept yourself before anyone else can accept you.

Whether you are trolling or not Nomad, I hope you get the help that you seek. If you ever want to hug it out in NY bruh let me know. Last but not least I've said this to you many times before, the only way you will ever be taken seriously on this board is if you change your SN. change your SN and you'll probably get actual advice.

When keepin it real on hip hop karaoke goes wrong...

Stop singing YOUNG JEEZY songs on karaoke when company is over = PROBLEM SOLVED.

Last edited:
any other day of the week they lame out, fall asleep and make excuses to not being around me when I constantly talk about black empowerment.
Maybe because people don't want to hear your black empowerment speeches all the time

:lol: @ people giving actual advice.

Reported

Should press charges.

I really wants to see a pic of you @ Nomad I cant believe someone like you exists. Also, if you peace out, ide like to at least know if it was you on the NEWS. (not sayin to hurt yourself, quite the opposite). But you dont seem real at all. You said your wife recorded your Soul Train line, post the vid. Let NT feel you can be honest.

:lol: @ people giving actual advice.

:rofl: This dude right here

I got money on Double J's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom